Do you have IFO?

Penzoline

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own the physical copy of Pleiadians - I.F.O.

• Yes. (Nova Tekk)
    • Yes. (Dragonfly Records)
    • No. (Sadface)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deathposture was one of the heavy posters and a really educated person psychedelicwise.

on topic now, i don't have it.

i consider it a milestone in psy-goa trance and pleiadians is by far, my favorite project. food for the brain. insuperable compositions.

if it was rereleased it would be a dream to come true.

MY SUGGESTION:

double cd with the original versions in the first disc and the second disc with the live ones.

No, without sadface. I've learned to like it more than I did at first, but it doesn't hold anything special for me. I do like it enough to buy a re-released one if it's a reasonable price, but it's not like it'll be an extra Christmas for me.

• 2 months later...

It is in my to do list. As masen told you , it is in my plans to have a double cd released, ifo + ifo live.

Both deserves to be out at some point: so just keep on following because i will do everything in my power to make it happen... : ). And so there wil not be no more sad faces around !

:wub:

*crosses fingers*

It's for certain now the deal's closed. Within a few days I will have my copy of I.F.O. and can officially join the small elite who own an original copy of this classic :)

+ Family of Light and some other dear babies. :o:D

I can show off a little bit now can I?

It is in my to do list. As masen told you , it is in my plans to have a double cd released, ifo + ifo live.

Both deserves to be out at some point: so just keep on following because i will do everything in my power to make it happen... : ). And so there wil not be no more sad faces around !

PS: do u know there were at least 5000 copies sold of the dragonfly pressing? but still i see many people don't have one..

That's because I own 4 vinyl copies, i found them in an oldies store along with other hits, including Hallucinogen, Infected mushroom, goa Raum; etc...

anyway, all those 4 copies couldn't just work anymore, cuz they are all scratched or something, i use a digital itune version for my listening need, can you believe it ?

I just love it, top Goa album, Ektoplazm word

damnit i can't find the thread i made a few years back announcing my super mint copy purchase, i felt so proud :rolleyes:

still shining on the shelf like brand new, only popped it out a few times Posted Image

found the images i took when i just got it out of the mail:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

damnit i can't find the thread i made a few years back announcing my super mint copy purchase, i felt so proud :rolleyes:

still shining on the shelf like brand new, only popped it out a few times Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Man did you polish the jewelcase before you took those pictures, or what?

My eyes hurt :blink:

Anyway my copy is travelling from Canada to his rightfull owner.

That would be me...YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!

I can feel him already...pickin' up the force :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jealous... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the rightful owner of both IFO and Family of LightPosted Image. Got it today from the postman. Just changed my vote, so no more sadface.

Posted Image

couldn't resist taking these :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You like to tease people don't you Frozen Dream.

I must say I'm a tiny bit disappointed with my copy of IFO cause the artwork isn't enhanced like yours. I guess you own the Nova tekk version.

Anyways it feels great to have bought one for a reasonably good price.

My babies :rolleyes:

You like to tease people don't you Frozen Dream.

I must say I'm a tiny bit disapointed with my copy of IFO cause the artwork isn't enhanced like yours. I guess you own the Nova tekk version.

Anyways it feels great to have bought one for a reasonably good price.

My babies :rolleyes:

I'd personally take the original over the enchanced one. The front cover artwork is one of my favourite sci-fi/alien/abstract paintings of all time. I even tried to look for more artwork by the creator but alas I'm not sure if the discogs info is correct since I didn't find anything.

I'd personally take the original over the enchanced one. The front cover artwork is one of my favourite sci-fi/alien/abstract paintings of all time. I even tried to look for more artwork by the creator but alas I'm not sure if the discogs info is correct since I didn't find anything.

Point taken. The Nova tekk version is flashier, it screams at you. I will have to have both right in front of me to really make my mind up. It's a fine peace of art for a fine piece of music.