The Off-Topic Revolution

0daybrain

pussies! yea, fear mars attack!

He is gonna bitchslap all you cybergangsta's :lol: :lol:

isnit because you guys are now used to procedures, which forbid your free speech?

or you don't have anything psy off topic related to tell?

there is so much to talk about in our inner psy sphere! psynews was more off topic than anything else before.

awwww....why cant we have our real off topic forum back???

read here and post ideas -> http://psynewsofftopic.freeforums.org/this-is-the-actually-not-offtopic-welcome-thread-t4.html

we could collect votes and when we get 1000+ we compel mars to give us the offtopic db.

So Mars, Can you at least make this thread alive?, for the old members who visit psynews.org not frequently to get reconnected? Trust me, with a little effort the book and movie section could have become more nastier that you ever dreamt of, without single insult or the F-word....

Daybrain why you want to get banned like this. I like your nonsensical posts here on psynews. They all have a point but I can't understand what it is. :(

I'm wondering, I wasn't here long when the OT was around, I did register at those days and I remember caffein posting about his bros drug problems but I can't remember was the actual psytrance side more active or not. And how different was the quality of the posts, especially with the psytrance side.

So how was everything when OT was still here?

Edit: lol posted in a hurry, the last sentence made no sense.

what? i have no clue why you're talking about banning and i even dont get the rest of your post. :o

our new offtopic forum is except the members not linked or related to psynews.org

(it may get more linked with old offtopic data)

it's fun, it's a workaround - so what's your point?

how would you use theback up?

for the benefit of them all!

when, if we get a backup i'd change hoster. i think it would be fairly easy to extract forums, dates, nicknames, posts and put them on a new forum.

...and where the hell is my dirty underwear!!

Daybrain why you want to get banned like this. I like your nonsensical posts here on psynews. They all have a point but I can't understand what it is. :(

same here!

anyway, if this is going to be something, I'm in...

i think we could give a shot to this side-forum.

i know 0daybrain quite well forum outside psynews and i know he is not trying to steal users from here or to boycott in any way this forum but i second his will of discussing other things psy related that cannot be discussed here: drugs, other passions, life experiences, astral projections, shamanic things, religion, etc.

Also, if there inst Cinos, there will be some other individuals talking nonsense , not :)? (no personal offense to Cinos or any others please)