Man With No Name - new album?

Procyon

I love Man With No Name, and I am happy he's been booked for some of the best festivals lately.

This year he will appear on BOOM and OZORA. His appearance last year on AURORA was the best

moment for many, according to Youtube.

I loved a comment saying that he is part of the elite of the psy scene. So true!

But his last album was in 2003. Do you guys know if he's producing a new album?

Any news on him is welcome.

I love Man With No Name, and I am happy he's been booked for some of the best festivals lately.

This year he will appear on BOOM and OZORA. His appearance last year on AURORA was the best

moment for many, according to Youtube.

I loved a comment saying that he is part of the elite of the psy scene. So true!

But his last album was in 2003. Do you guys know if he's producing a new album?

Any news on him is welcome.

He has released 3 tracks on TIP world the last years that I know of.

2 tracks on Future Sound Masters

1 track on Imagi:nations (day)

I've started my mix(Dj Treyu) with String Theory, a typical floating MWNM track.

You still haven't downloaded it?!? ;)

He hasn't even updated his website, it's still the backdrop of his last albumcover. Hate it when that happens, no news nothing!

But he's still producing and playing live so that's good to know...would love to see him live again, last time was 2001.

I hope the suntrip boys/girls are gonna book him in the near future. By the way, this a polite request! :rolleyes:

Yes, he's sort of reclusive. I don't know what happens to these Goa legends: I was reading the OZORA thread in Isratrance, the org said he has invited Chi-ad over and over, but never got to book him.

Can you believe that? Chi-ad is the dream of everybody I know, but he can't be booked.

Martin keeps to himself, but I am sure he will come up with an album soon. ;)

How long have they been making making music? For like 20 years now: you can't blame them for doing other things or just take time off.

They are not Astral Projection whom are touring almost constantly. Only Martin knows when his album will be good enough to be released.

I'm sure I will buy it.

By the way does anybody know if he has released other tracks than the 3 I've mentioned before the last few years?

Big MWNN fan over here as well (btw, we share the same name) :)

Saw and heard him last year at Ozora, he closed the main stage, if I remember correctly.

I don't know about the keeps to himself part either. After the set, he wandered around the festival area with friends/family, and he was more than open to people coming up to him to shake his hand and so forth.

I am not sure of this, but I think Colin once wrote that a new album was being planned, but how Martin's private issues eventually dragged him off coarse. I can't confirm that though.

Reyu: no he hasn't released any tracks besides the ones you mentioned, in the last couple of years.

Anyway, I heard he played some unknow stuff last parties he appeared. I hope it's new material.

I hope he is gonna save them up for the album which is possible because he didn't release that much the last few years. It's gonna be a breeze of fresh air when he release his album. The MAN is inimitable!!! :blink: