Suntrip Records - Temple of Chaos

I for one love the text. Usually I would go against it(It's rather simple) but the smoothness of it flows so well with the rest imo.

agreed.

it fits nicely in there and actually i had no problems with legibility.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's midnight, option 2 won by 1 vote.

So that will be option 2 :) And we'll will make it better thanks to your advices.

Lol I voted for option 1 and now the result is even : 24 - 24 ... But I didn't know the result before  I voted. However, I see I'm already late with voting, so it's ok :) Both options seem fine for me, and I'm sure that it will look even better when it's printed :)

I wish you all the best with this release, I'm really looking forward to this one  :) SHAKTA  :)

It's midnight, option 2 won by 1 vote.

So that will be option 2 :) And we'll will make it better thanks to your advices.

i was right heh , nice one , there's going to be some black marbles on the cover :P

i think it looks better since it also brings up some focus on the temple , that's what you guys want i guess and plus it's also trippier for your madness tm ;)

i was right heh , nice one , there's going to be some black marbles on the cover :P

i think it looks better since it also brings up some focus on the temple , that's what you guys want i guess and plus it's also trippier for your madness tm ;)

I think the pink dots gave it a kind of a glassy dot painting feeling, which I liked.

gotta be honest - not keen on the album cover, but that tracklist looks absolutely ridiculous!!

Shakta & Moonweed back together is incredible news!!! Absolutely cannot WAIT to hear that tune!!

Very promising tracklist & nice cover too (no. 2 for me)! Nice to see Khetzal back in action & some artists experimenting with darker moods who are otherwise known for being suntripped to the bone. ;) Also very curious about in which direction Janis' projects will be going. Can't wait to be able to listen to some samples.Posted Image

sounds AWSOME! khetzal seems pulls of his atmospheric talent in a dark way veeery nice!

and k.o.b .... sound superb too (I still think he should release that album he was working on! I loooove that weird swedish sound that is in his blood I guess but that is lacking in his filteria project..)

Khetzal in a dark way? Sorry, but this just sounds like 'usual' Khetzal, only with his bass played an octave lower. :D Not that it's bad, on the contrary! Glad to hear from him again, sounds again like a proper melodic track. :)

I'm not a big fan of the Filteria-loudness (only K.O.B. track I really like is Cousin It, that one is amazing!), but this sounds okay, have to hear the whole track though. Still eager to hear the whole compilation. ^^