Promomix Dj Treyu

@reyu

Hi

I'm Stijn aka Dj Treyu, a beginning Dj. I have a promomix ready to download from the link down below.

It's not your typical melodic neo fullon/dark/old(new)school kind of music. I hope it transcends all the subgenres we have these days.

Feel free to post you comments!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3g2dz Edit: This file has been deleted, will post another link in the near future

Peace & Love

Man, why don't you upload it to a site where your tracks can be listened to before one decides to download it?

I won't download your file if I can't listen to it beforehand, and I am sure almost 100% people won't either.

I suggest 4shared.com, give it a try. ;)

Man, why don't you upload it to a site where your tracks can be listened to before one decides to download it?

I won't download your file if I can't listen to it beforehand, and I am sure almost 100% people won't either.

I suggest 4shared.com, give it a try. ;)

Thanx for the advice ,I've tried rapidshare but my mix is over 200Mb so I'll have to compress it.

In the meanwhile I'm gonna post the tracklist but first I'm gonna eat.

By the way this forum is mainly old(new)skool oriented and my mix is fullon. If only 1/1000 downloads my mix I'll be happy.

Hi folks,

I'm back with the tracklist but first let me tell you something more about myself. I started going to goa party's in Belgium back in '98 which were mostly Dance-a-Delic party's and fell in love with the oldskool Goatrance which was back then obviously called Goa.From that day on things started changing, for better or for worse I'll leave that up to you, and now I find myself listening to everything that sounds interesting to me wether it's prog/melodic fullon/psychedelic fullon/forest/old(new) skool/...I try when it comes to music in general to keep an open mind for anything that comes my way(this is the part where the acid pays off).

Now concerning the mix is it fullon ...Yes it is fullon.I call it psychedelic fullon with hints from different subgenres out there. Some veterans of the Goa scene will show up in the mix you'll see:

1 MAN WITH NO NAME: String theory

2 PROMETHEUS + LUCAS: Nerve Centre

3 LOGIC BOMB; Rascar Capac

4 LAUGHING BUDDHA: Lightning Games

5 APHID MOON + LUCAS: Skyflower

6 LUCAS + POGO: No left turn unstoned

7 LAUGHING BUDDHA + LUCAS: Binary Bonanza

8 APHID MOON: Psydoc LAUGHING BUDDHA + POGO: Brains

9 AMD: Morning Glory

10CIRCUIT BREAKERS: Tumbleweed

11APHID MOON + LOGICA: Loom

12LUCAS + APHID MOON: Magalif

13THE PLEIADIANS: War of the worlds

14SPACE TRIBE + LAUGHING BUDDHA: Atom bomb

15APHID MOON: Hyperdimention

If you don't dig these names stay away from it!!

If you decide to download it have fun!!

Be curious! :o

Peace and love

PS I won't reply to any oldskool uberbaba BS!

Very good taste. I will try and see how the mixing is :)

First of all thank you for showing intrest..

I must tell you that the mix isn't perfect concerning the sound ,there are some cracking sounds in one song in particular :Lucas vs Pogo No left turn unstoned because my incoming volume was set a bit too high,I've just noticed it while I was listening to the mix at high volume.

There is also one tiny little mixing mistake I overlooked but that's up to you to find out (or maybe even more who knows).

I've put a lot of work in this mix by handpicking the tracks, removing them, try other tracks and at the same time improving my skills so it's great someone shows interest.

Peace and Love

I decided to do the mix all over again after a personal message I've received (thank you PRS!). The mixes are indeed sometimes too abrupt and not enough fluently mixed. So it's back to the basement for me :unsure: Sometimes you need a little push to get you started properly.

So if you do decide to download the mix I suggest to wait a little longer. I will post it as soon as it's finished. I will provide it with a download link where you can listen to it before you decide to download it ;)

Goodbye for now...

P&L