Cronomi Records - Updates

Hi everyone!

Some updates about what's going on in Cronomi Records.

Artha album was supposed to be released today but there were some delays so it will be out only in one week. The first track on the album (Dubber Nubber) which is truly an amazing track had to be shortened a bit to fit on the album (that's more than 78 minutes of music, after shortening!). The longer version is even more mind blowing and we are having a brainstorm here at Cronomi labs pondering what we should do with it.

DJ Inada is working on a compilation which is getting near to completion. It will feature tracks by Cronomi artists (Artha, PortaMento, M-Run) and some other tracks by well respected artists in the scene. This compilation will be in the kickass-energetic-seriouslyfun style of goa trance. Some tracks are even plain funny and amusing (but don't blame me if it isn't). Should be released in late 2010 I think - but again, Artha was supposed to be out in late 2009. Seems like we have a curse on the label.

PortaMento is very close to the completion of his album, and what an album this is going to be! Dark yet melodic yet powerful yet mind-bending goa trance. You heard one track from him on People Walk Funny, and you will also hear from him on Inada's compilation. He isn't too well known since he doesn't write enough to spread around his music like most people nowadays, but it is well worth the wait.

M-Run, our newest addition is slowly working to get some tracks together for a release on Cronomi. If I'll have to describe his music in one word - it would be fun. Quite different from the style of music you hear today in the goa scene.

As for myself, Subra, in the next few months I will be moving together with my studio, so I will eventually have the possibility to write new music (since none has been written in the past 2 years or so) so you should expect a Subra EP sometime in 2010.

The Cronomi website has been updated with content (and soon more sound samples). Pay a visit: http://cronomi.com

You can also follow Cronomi on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cronomi-Records/168409805329 and on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cronomi

That's it so far. Have an amazing spring!

np: Vibrasphere - Manzanilla

Michael, thanks for great news and updates, but one thing bothers me, and that is M-Run project - who's that guy, some side-project of Vox or Liquid Flow, Project Shidartha or some newcomer?

I would be grateful for some more informations about M-Run!

Michael, thanks for great news and updates, but one thing bothers me, and that is M-Run project - who's that guy, some side-project of Vox or Liquid Flow, Project Shidartha or some newcomer?

I would be grateful for some more informations about M-Run!

Well; to make a long story shot: I was asked to play in Zagreb a few months ago and there I met M-run.

So he's a Croatian guy called Mario and he's prducing music you ca concider as a logical evolution of what Color Box did in the old days: but it's more radical, deeper and moledic.

He played one live set in Belgium a few weeks ago: and I can only say that it was a blast, so look out for his track on my comp. on Cronomi and his (hopefully) upcomming album.

One more thing: my main focus on my comp. is that it's the best of the best new skool can offer us, we've been kinda very very selective on this one, and hopefully it's sound as much as 1997 once sounded, but now from a new perspective!

PortaMento album... now that should be interesting :) I really like his Dark'ish Goa sound on the track on People Walk Funny :) I will be looking forward to that one (well and the rest of the stuff on the table).. Keep up the good work!

It is not quantity but quality that makes a label stand out, and it really seems like you have got that point right :)

Well; to make a long story shot: I was asked to play in Zagreb a few months ago and there I met M-run.

So he's a Croatian guy called Mario and he's prducing music you ca concider as a logical evolution of what Color Box did in the old days: but it's more radical, deeper and moledic.

He played one live set in Belgium a few weeks ago: and I can only say that it was a blast, so look out for his track on my comp. on Cronomi and his (hopefully) upcomming album.

Thanks for infos!

It is not quantity but quality that makes a label stand out, and it really seems like you have got that point right :)

We're trying very hard. :)

Thanks for the support.