Sky Technology - Time & Space EP (UAFR008)

Posted Image

Release Info:
Label: Underground Alien Factory (UAF)
Format: EP, 320kbit, WAV, FLAC
Genre: Goa Trance
Style: New School, Nitzogoa
Tracks: 4
Playtime: 33:31 min
Catalog#: UAFR008
URL: http://www.myspace.com/skytechnology100000
Release Date: 20. April 2010.

Release Notes:
Sky Technology is a new school Goa trance project founded by Dmitriy Kolosovskiy, a producer, DJ, and promoter from Ukraine, Kiev. After making his debut with compilation appearances on Phototropic Records and Psymoon Records, Sky Technology returns with Time & Space, a collection of four songs released on Underground Alien Factory Records. Here the layered melodies and cosmic aesthetic of the old school classics can be heard alongside strong acid lines and pulsating beats.

Tracklist:
01. Sky Technology - Ancient Race (8:18)
02. Sky Technology - Namashivaya (7:21)
03. Sky Technology - Something Wonderful (9:48)
04. Sky Technology - At The End of Time (8:04)

Credits:
Coverart by Imba
Fractalart by CoaGoa
Mastering by Jet aka Cifroteca @ Na Hati Studio

Download release here (WAV, FLAC, MP3):
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/sky-technology-time-space/

You must check this, this is second wave of goa trance! B)

http://www.uafrecords.tk - check site for info about new releases!

Wow, good news. Congrats, Dima! Downloading! I know it will be transcendental mind blowing bomb for sure! Your melodies hypnotize. Let's show the world unleashed power of Ukrainian trance. :lol:

I promise to do strong remix in this summer. I have tons of ideas, but unfortunately no time at all :rolleyes:

Imba thanks for spreading positive vibes through your label ;)

Thanks for support Maxim! :)

Yup, Dima have made killaH tracks. This EP is long planned. First time we spoke about that before half year or more, in time when i started UAF.

Much better quaility of music than from Pagan Goa and Goatronika and i hope will be always better in future :)

And Ukrainen goa rising fastly, much artists from there and style is pretty good, like Russian :)

Yeah this guy deserve the best. Don't know how he does it, but his music so positive and fun. It just make me want to smile and dance. Always! :)))

And most wonderful thing - tracks are like full books with interesting psy fairystories in it :)

Wow, this could be really interesting! His 2 compilation songs caught my attention some months ago so I checked his MySpace and also liked what I found there. Especially China Memory and World of Sound, what a pity these songs have not been released! Anyway I'm gonna check this out in a minute. Many thanks Sky Technology & Imba for this release!

great release, by far the best UAF EP :)

Couldn't agree more, 30 minutes of pure melodic and acidic goatrance madness presented in solid soundquality and production, and the best thing is - it's totaly free. Thanks again guys for this great EP. Along Arthas Flouri EP, so far best EP in 2010.

wooot, didn't expect the music to be this great!

Really nice job!! Totally blew me away there (and thats not so easy) ;)

Keep up the great work!! :)