Eye of the Beholder

The first half of the track was kind of boring, but yeah it really picked up during the second half, really nice example of classic goa/acid trance. I like these short spiraling melodies, a bit like old Oforia meets Green Nuns or some Electric Universe or perhaps a bit of Doof if it would have some nice pads as well.

By the way, why don´t you synch up your x0x boxes + electribes to your DAW? Would be nice to hear the combination of the two, for example if you make a remix of some your older Lost Buddha, Amithaba Budda tracks or Pandemonium! Tracks and use the x0x boxes for the Audiorealism Bassline parts of the old songs, through some VST effects etc. It´s nice with this back to basic formula as well, but i prefer the more advanced arrangements that the DAW sequencer and scoring window can provide for the tracks.

The first half of the track was kind of boring, but yeah it really picked up during the second half, really nice example of classic goa/acid trance. I like these short spiraling melodies, a bit like old Oforia meets Green Nuns or some Electric Universe or perhaps a bit of Doof if it would have some nice pads as well.

By the way, why don´t you synch up your x0x boxes + electribes to your DAW? Would be nice to hear the combination of the two, for example if you make a remix of some your older Lost Buddha, Amithaba Budda tracks or Pandemonium! Tracks and use the x0x boxes for the Audiorealism Bassline parts of the old songs, through some VST effects etc. It´s nice with this back to basic formula as well, but i prefer the more advanced arrangements that the DAW sequencer and scoring window can provide for the tracks.

thanks for taking the time to listen to it Diaks.

since you mentioned the DAW i just tried a quick composition to see how the gear would respond by midi , i have to say it's flawless , so its promising.

here's what i composed :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrAKzexuXok

thanks for taking the time to listen to it Diaks.

since you mentioned the DAW i just tried a quick composition to see how the gear would respond by midi , i have to say it's flawless , so its promising.

here's what i composed :

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrAKzexuXok

Now we are talking :) This is my cup of coffee, excellent work. This is the great thing about gear, to experiment and try different methodical approaches.

What are you using to overdrive/distort the x0x box? Or do they have some internal overdrive function?

Really nice distortion whatever it is you used, it really brings up every nuance of the analog circuitry within the x0x box, pure electricity right there.

A very nice track, I like the acids in Goa trance a lot :) You should continue in this manner of course, maybe we could even do some collaboration in this field :)

P.S. The second track is even better! Great work!

Now we are talking :) This is my cup of coffee, excellent work. This is the great thing about gear, to experiment and try different methodical approaches.

What are you using to overdrive/distort the x0x box? Or do they have some internal overdrive function?

Really nice distortion whatever it is you used, it really brings up every nuance of the analog circuitry within the x0x box, pure electricity right there.

Thanks again Diaks .

For the overdrive i used the Korg EMX which has 1 audio input to add effects on whatever instrument you want . Yes i have to agree that there's nothing like having the real thing , can't cheat what's real. :)

The computer did nothing else than just sending MIDI.

Amithaba, again, goood! I listened to it more carefully, and IMO this is something quite fresh in the psy scene today. However, techno fans would enjoy this track also.The 303 acid sounds are still used by a lot of techno and house writters. But the psychedelic twist you gave is the first I heard in ages. Aciiid!

Amithaba, again, goood! I listened to it more carefully, and IMO this is something quite fresh in the psy scene today. However, techno fans would enjoy this track also.The 303 acid sounds are still used by a lot of techno and house writters. But the psychedelic twist you gave is the first I heard in ages. Aciiid!

Hope you're talking about the "Beast" :)

I am extremely happy for this track , i have to say it's the start of an Acid project , the "Beast" .

Finally after a lot of work on exploration and research , it was worth it .

Thanks again for taking your time to listen to it.

More lies ahead and now i'll produce some more along with time and i might gather a disc and release it for everybody.

Also thanks goto Diaks who gave me some boost to get on the computer and start "midi-ing" all the hardware . :)

ACIIIIEEDDDDDDDDDD!

Worked all night over this one.

Beast - Pyro Acid

this one is exceptional!!! yeah baby!!

You need good one for sweet analogue strings and you will own da world :))) Close look to Oberheim Xpander or Matrix 12 for that purpose.

Then you can get hardware sequencer and more more gear (I think you are gear-addicted already :) )

to do things like this in realtime!!!

this one is exceptional!!! yeah baby!!

You need good one for sweet analogue strings and you will own da world :))) Close look to Oberheim Xpander or Matrix 12 for that purpose.

Then you can get hardware sequencer and more more gear (I think you are gear-addicted already :) )

to do things like this in realtime!!!

My microkorg needs fixing and im getting out of room in my studio but nothing that i can't arrange , the keyboard would provide great pads.

for the hardware sequencer , humm , i think i can do this with the EMX-1 since it's a groovebox , it's just a matter of dumping the MIDI that i wrote on the computer to the groovebox.

Btw is this Ice Planet track yours? It's AMAZING.

Very psychedelic and lots of Astral Projection vibes.

Soon i will do the first release of Beast , the Acid Trance project.

Keep in touch!

Is it going to be @ UAF Records? Because I saw their logo at the Beast myspace.