Nice Goa Trance Documentary(Total Eclipse live) etc

HolyLight

FYI I contacted the production studio where this documentary came from.

http://www.phares-balises.fr

I proposed them to settle an agreement whereby our community would benefit from this documentary in a decent quality. I assume they don't make much money anymore out of this work's broadcastings.

I also proposed to meet the original authors to explain my point.

that such good news fabien

thanks alot

Ok a guy from the production firm called me today. I asked if it would be possible to let us benefit from the documentary for free (as it's 15 years old now and we're kinda interested in the preservation of the movement's history), and I thought the guy was going to laugh at me. Maybe I should have asked to he actual authors, not the production.

All we can hope for is to have it broadcasted on TV one of these days so you can record it. I doubt so though...precisely because it's old and noone's interested anymore...except for us!

So in the end I was politely informed there's a whole range of prices if we want to broadcast this documentary. But that's not relevant for us, as we're an online community.

Because I'm personally interested, and couldn't find my VHS copy, I asked to order the film. It's 30 euros. I can only advise you to find your own copy, as you don't know how much more the 5 .flv's of this documentary will stay on DailyMotion... I think I'll do an english translation for those who will be interested in understanding what people say in it. That's all I can do on my side.

Ok a guy from the production firm called me today. I asked if it would be possible to let us benefit from the documentary for free (as it's 15 years old now and we're kinda interested in the preservation of the movement's history), and I thought the guy was going to laugh at me. Maybe I should have asked to he actual authors, not the production.

All we can hope for is to have it broadcasted on TV one of these days so you can record it. I doubt so though...precisely because it's old and noone's interested anymore...except for us!

So in the end I was politely informed there's a whole range of prices if we want to broadcast this documentary. But that's not relevant for us, as we're an online community.

Because I'm personally interested, and couldn't find my VHS copy, I asked to order the film. It's 30 euros. I can only advise you to find your own copy, as you don't know how much more the 5 .flv's of this documentary will stay on DailyMotion... I think I'll do an english translation for those who will be interested in understanding what people say in it. That's all I can do on my side.

bummer thats a pity though as like you said it so old now,and they not going to benefit much, but def keen on that translation.

• 2 weeks later...