H.U.V.A. Network - Live at Glastonbury Festival!

Squirsier

Ultimae announced a download-only (e-release, as they call it) of H.U.V.A. Network - Live At Glastonbury Festival, out on May 17th 2010:

"Magnus Birgersson aka Solar Fields (on the left, happy and mystifying the audience) and Vincent Villuis aka AES Dana (on the right, checking soundcard routing) performed this memorable H.U.V.A. Network Live Act on the InSpiral stage at British festival Glastonbury in 2005. Expect some deep Downtempo beats, oneiric Trip Hop and Morning Trance. This exclusive e-release (reference inre040) will be available Worldwide on 17th May 2010"

Link : http://www.ultimae.com/en/news/380.html

I asked if this album would also be available in LOSSLESS, which I dearly hope it will be. I'll get back here when I have an answer!

thank you for the news.

so this live set is other electronica?

Well it's not General Psytrance... Unless I missed a forum for ambient music? :)

Btw, still no answer if there's going to be a lossless release or MP3 only..

• 3 months later...

Yep, it's really, really good. The remixes are far enough away from the original mixes for this to be a good buy. 3-4 of the remixes are outstanding, such as Overload and Distances. Get iiiit.