Cosmonoid - Mystery (Qulture production, 2009)

Banan

I must admit, this is one of the most complex newschool goa releases in my view.

Posted Image

A Russian label called 'Qulture Production', an "independent international record label, created for the production and dissemination of the author's production." which support the "rare, unpopular, experimental ideas, alternative art and culture." (for more knowledge explore - >> here).

... more importantly, they allowed to born a piece of an astonishing art. Sound quality & mastering is not important here, this album provides some old school formulas with layerity and progressive additives of the new school melodic morning goa trance. There are plenty of evolving melodies.

The track #3 - Flight - WORTH the whole download.

I am not saying this album is 'best ever', but this guy shows really The Talent.

There is a free download available here but I downloaded the p2p version which have 5 additional tracks.

Free listen to all tracks:

http://www.twistedsessions.com/Cosmonoid/audio.php

I am not so good to in-depth track by track reviews, we must wait for somebody else's insight :rolleyes:

Cosmonoid - Mystery

Genre: Melodic/Progressive Newschool Goa

01 - Mystery (10:05) 138bpm

02 - Alien Mechanism (7:56) 61bpm

03 - Flight(!) (8:17) 137bpm

04 - Melody (4:58) 108bpm

05 - Mystical Journey (9:46) 125bpm

06 - Uwohu (10:01) 141bpm

07 - On A Way (8:47) 132bpm

08 - Cosmic Odyssey (6:42) 132bpm

09 - Dub Fantasy (9:17) 130bpm