Korg EMX-1 Hard Trance Song

so you got that EMX! :)

imo this is for some parts more regular trance than hard trance and for other parts psy (but what do I know about styles:p)

the track flows pretty well, but it would be more interesting if you would tweak some sounds while they are playing so they'll change over time.

other than that, well done!

so you got that EMX! :)

imo this is for some parts more regular trance than hard trance and for other parts psy (but what do I know about styles:p)

the track flows pretty well, but it would be more interesting if you would tweak some sounds while they are playing so they'll change over time.

other than that, well done!

Yeah , this is actually the first song i put togheter , the workflow on hardware is way different than on a computer.

Indeed , i'm also not sure what kind of genre this is , but probably it's more towards Acid Hard Trance (?) , first thoughts went to hardtrance or something because it's fast and uses an hard kick but no idea about genres aswel , but better just call it Trance.

I done all the tweaking before and everything is already programmed , its better to keep a fully programmed track and then record it to audio so that the track remains solid and consistent . :)

Glad you enjoyed it!