Darker Goa?

DreamWalker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreamwalker - I also like that sound, but there's really not much interesting stuff out there, IMO. I'd recommend checking out the stuff on Timecode and Nexus Media if you haven't already done so. It's not Goa, but neither, IMO, is BotFB or Ka-Sol. One album I've enjoyed recently, for instance, is the Pitch Hikers album, Sting.

Hello mate!

Try something from Sandman, Cosmoon, Semsis, Shaolin Wooden Men, Cyberbabas, Gecko, Slide, Anakoluth, Green House Effect, Zodiac Youth, Adrenalin Drum, Four Carry Nuts, California Sunshine, BLT, Brainforest, Bypass Unit, Colorbox, Darshan, Drop & Dash, Eraser Vs Yojalka, GoaArchive, Hux Flux, In Sect, Katayama, Kox Box, Xenomorph, Laughing Buddha, Mama Indica and from new music Alienapia, InnerSelf, ArmagedDance...

Want more? :)

Dreamwalker - I also like that sound, but there's really not much interesting stuff out there, IMO. I'd recommend checking out the stuff on Timecode and Nexus Media if you haven't already done so. It's not Goa, but neither, IMO, is BotFB or Ka-Sol. One album I've enjoyed recently, for instance, is the Pitch Hikers album, Sting.

Yeah, I guess one might call it forest psytech trance or something :D. I just can't get enough of their style.

Hello mate!

Try something from Sandman, Cosmoon, Semsis, Shaolin Wooden Men, Cyberbabas, Gecko, Slide, Anakoluth, Green House Effect, Zodiac Youth, Adrenalin Drum, Four Carry Nuts, California Sunshine, BLT, Brainforest, Bypass Unit, Colorbox, Darshan, Drop & Dash, Eraser Vs Yojalka, GoaArchive, Hux Flux, In Sect, Katayama, Kox Box, Xenomorph, Laughing Buddha, Mama Indica and from new music Alienapia, InnerSelf, ArmagedDance...

Want more? :)

I've got lots of stuff from Sandman, Slide, Four Cary Nuts (was there a typo on their first ep?), California Sunshine, Koxbox, Bypass Unit, Colorbox, Darshan, Hux Flux, Xenomorph, Laughing Buddha, Mama Indica, and Alienapia.

The rest I don't have anything from though.

Shaolin Wooden Men seem like a something I would like. Apparently they influenced Ka-Sol. I'll check their albums out soon.

Be sure not to miss this:

Posted Image

The Masters are back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awesome! This has to be one of the biggest coincidences I've ever seen. I can't believe that!!!

I think my problem is solved now. :)

Thanks everyone

There's no way that's real! :o

http://www.myspace.com/devilsmindrecords

BATTLE OF THE FUTURE BUDDHAS & KA-SOL - MASTERS OF OUTHOUSE

DVSMCD005 / Spring 2010

1st Press (500 copies)

Mastered by Christer Lundström

Artwork by oHm @ Illumination Design

Jewel case

01 Battle Of The Future Buddhas

02 Ka-Sol

03 Battle Of The Future Buddhas

04 Ka-Sol

05 Battle Of The Future Buddhas

06 Ka-Sol

07 Battle Of The Future Buddhas

08 Ka-Sol

09 Church Of The New Age Hippie Disco Shit

That's cool.

I'm afraid besides one-two artists new school goa + darker sound does not exist.

Apparently new school Goa is all about sun, non stop forgettable melodies and so much floatness that make me go to sleep easier than ambient music.

All IMO of course.

I'm looking for some more albums in the style of Battle of the Future Buddhas and Ka-Sol.<br /><br />Darker Goa if you will.

My style isn't very similar to Ka-Sol or BotFB, but I like darker goa myself, and I call it "space goa". You might like it. See this thread for links and stuff: links here

I'm afraid besides one-two artists new school goa + darker sound does not exist.

Apparently new school Goa is all about sun, non stop forgettable melodies and so much floatness that make me go to sleep easier than ambient music.

All IMO of course.

+1

toï doï -technologic !

but stuff from ka-sol and botfb is quite unique I am afraid but check out the schlabbaduerst compilations !

There must be something in the water in Sweden.

Technologic is a pretty nice album. I haven't given it many listens though.

If I'm going to listen to something in the tech-trance spectrum, I'll probably go for MidiMiliz (X-Dream, The Delta, and Spirallianz...), BotFB, Resistance D, L.S.G, or just plain techno.

I keep checking Devils Mind Record's site to see if they update anything. I can't wait for this album.

Has anybody heard the InnerSelf - Revenge Of The Sun EP on Underground Alien Factory Records...?

Not entirely dark (but getting there), it also has some more bass oriented energies, some might call it full-on'ish (maybe hint of SA I am not sure oh yes and Glowing Flame style as is written in the description :P)?! but any ways.. intense stuff!!!!

here is a link, and yes it is free ;)

Yep, InnerSelf is a little bit dark goa.

Also soon will be more darker goa releases such as EP from Liquid Mind (Ukraine), ArmagedDance (Russia) and probably CoaGoa's (spacy dark goa).

Grand-Cheff have dark goa style and is already released :)