New Logic Bomb album

Nurbs

For once I'll go against the mass opinion and say that at the album launch in London in October, the tracks they played were really regular full on, nothing that impressed me, but i will give the album a chance and see if it is better than what i remember hearing.

I'm curious, what were people expecting from this album? I never understood the logic bomb hype as I never really listened to them, just occasionally maybe heard something and thought there was nothing special. That hype got me to listen to this one. This one sounded like very well crafted and detailed psytrance with heavy prog/full-on elements and occasional hints of goa I'd say. Definitely stands out.

Too proggy and watered-down unfortunately ... :\

agreed.

and the first and third track have that layered kick that's become so popular in more commercial electronic music atm. even if the rest of the music is psy, it still reminds me of electro house...

it's a decent album that stands out from the loads of crap fullon releases, but not one of logic bomb's best. my favourite lb track is still drop out :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...