New Logic Bomb album

Nurbs

If noone has information about a poptential LB album, speak now, or i'll delete the thread.

I know that LB were working in some new tracks but that was more than 1 1/2 years ago, nothing came to surface till now.

No, i dont have any information about any LB album that would be released soon, i was just "fishing"....

well, for now i think there is no LB album in the making. But Jonas are working with ibojima as "DuoTekk" and "Nord" with some upcoming releases on iboga, and not to forget the recently released LB track South Africa on TIP White.

I hope they get togheter once again and do a full LB album this year, cuz i never get tired of them =)

cheers!

well, for now i think there is no LB album in the making. But Jonas are working with ibojima as "DuoTekk" and "Nord" with some upcoming releases on iboga, and not to forget the recently released LB track South Africa on TIP White.

Yes, I heard South Africa, is Logic Bomb starting to drift more into electro territory?

I hope they get togheter once again and do a full LB album this year, cuz i never get tired of them =)

Hear hear!

I used to have almost daily contact with Johan in LB. But lately he seems to be off the grid. He hasn't been online for a long time. However, I'm almost certain that LB-tracks are being made as we speak.

• 10 months later...

And some tracks and sounds which will appeal to DJ's playing at the bigger parties that need to hit certain freak-uencies to send the masses into Delerium.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tip/tip1cd204.html

Are, or were, you guys talking about this?

http://www.soundcloud.com/logicbomb

What about Johan :( . Where is he ? I want the duo back !! :D

Dam i just train wrecked reading this thread.

I'd be down for new Logic Bomb. But I don't recall the last one being as good as I would have liked...

Oh thats why I have VBR mp3s... yek...

I just remember listening to a live mix that they did that was off the chart....

Utterly intelligent with the melodies.

Dam i just train wrecked reading this thread.

I'd be down for new Logic Bomb. But I don't recall the last one being as good as I would have liked...

Oh thats why I have VBR mp3s... yek...

I just remember listening to a live mix that they did that was off the chart....

Utterly intelligent with the melodies.

I didn't like the most recent album as much either - loved "Headware" for sure, and really liked "Unlimited".. Anything from the Hux Flux/Logic Bomb people is good stuff though..

Do you have a link or a name for that mix? Was it properly released or just a bootleg you found somewhere? I'm interested. :)

Do you have a link or a name for that mix? Was it properly released or just a bootleg you found somewhere? I'm interested. :)

I don't know which one he means but there is:

Logic Bomb - Exposure Festival(05-Sep)-2003

• 7 months later...

I wasn't that impressed with the Soundcloud mix that Logic Bomb posted from "The Grid" - some nice moments but kinda generic, and the melodies were kinda simple cheese style in places..

I like Logic Bomb, but their sound seems to have become progressively less psychedelic and twisted over time from Cryptic Crunch (as part of Hux Flux)-->Headware-->Unlimited-->Sonic Algebra.. I hope this new album doesn't continue that trend, though from the samples it sounds like that may be the case..

Picking up on the other thread I just started, ahem, having heard them play most of the album live I think it sounds like their MOST psychedelic (as LB). There is one track, and I'll know it when I hear it again, that absolutely and utterly mashed everyone in the club up it was so twisted. People were open mouthed, WTFing.