4. Crap Circles

5. Gamma Goblins Part III

6. Surreality Show

7. Mona Lizard

8. The Notion Of Motion

9. At Least At Last

Track 6: Hallucinogen & Dickster

Track 9: Hallucinogen & Michele Adamson, additional programming by Prometheus

More psychedelic pancakes for everyone, mates! Brand new Hallucinogen is here to smash into bits and pieces every psyche and trancefloor around the globe and farther. It's been more than a decade since the last longplay by Simon Posford under the Hallucinogen moniker. The psychedelic maestro has been very busy with his Shpongle and Younger Brother gigs, but now he has grown hungry again for some more 4/4 mindbending psy-music. Lose your mind, find the essence and source of all wonderment... Pop out in a wormhole in hyperspace... Feel the cosmic machinery ticking and churning, melting the cortex into the vortex. Due to release at the end of the year. Be prepared.

Links:

http://www.twistedmusic.com (samples of "Tobleroned", "Mona Lizard" and At Least At Last")

http://www.myspace.com/therealhallucinogen (samples of the 1st version of "Strangled Cat")

One word: WOW!

Hey, asshole

What crawled up your butt and died, kind sir?

Yes, the whole thing was an April Fools joke. :) Part of the promo text for "Trinity" was taken from the "raja-ram-style" text from Simon's Myspace profile. The rest was made up by me.

Still:

- one can listen to "Strangled Cat" on Simon's MySpace profile

- there are samples of a new Younger Brother album called "Vaccine" at Twisted's website

- "Gamma Goblins Part 3" (a name I adopted for the track) exists, as I've heard it several times during Hallucinogen's live acts and while watching YouTube movies from his gigs; it's even more sick than the second part from "The Lone Deranger" :-)

Cheers :-)

What crawled up your butt and died, kind sir?

Yes, the whole thing was an April Fools joke. :) Part of the promo text for "Trinity" was taken from the "raja-ram-style" text from Simon's Myspace profile. The rest was made up by me.

Still:

- one can listen to "Strangled Cat" on Simon's MySpace profile

- there are samples of a new Younger Brother album called "Vaccine" at Twisted's website

- "Gamma Goblins Part 3" (a name I adopted for the track) exists, as I've heard it several times during Hallucinogen's live acts and while watching YouTube movies from his gigs; it's even more sick than the second part from "The Lone Deranger" :-)

Cheers :-)

:huh: This is one of those cases where text does a poor job of conveying tone...I wasn't saying "you asshole!" ...it was an affectionate "asshole" I suppose you could say :lol: Good prank

hey, you got me too...

but that was a really nice and creative try (track names ftw) ... haven't been april fool'd yesterday anyway, so I'm pleased that it happens in such a nice way :)

• 11 months later...

I heard you get a free copy of the third Hallucinogen album when you buy Duke Nukem Forever.

Ironically, Duke Nukem Forever is now taking preorders (really). The third Hallucinogen album has officially outlived the Duke Nukem Forever joke. That's quite an achievement.

• Like 1