Timecode records appreciation topic

Ormion

After listening to the new Timecode compilation Tokoloshe Tales I had to open this thread.

All my SA psy fanboism aside I trully and deeply believe that it is The best psytrance label ever.

You would think that after 7 years they would lost some of their quality, but they just keep releasing only top notch stuff.

Ok, not all releases are masterpieces, but they are so damn good that it boggles the mind.

Nexus Media comes very-very close.

Long live Timecode.

After listening to the new Timecode compilation Tokoloshe Tales I had to open this thread.

All my SA psy fanboism aside I trully and deeply believe that it is The best psytrance label ever.

You would think that after 7 years they would lost some of their quality, but they just keep releasing only top notch stuff.

Ok, not all releases are masterpieces, but they are so damn good that it boggles the mind.

Long live Timecode.

Tokoloshe is a monster. It hits hard, its fresh, has not lost a step at all and leaves me hungry for the next one.

I also thought Kartuxo was fantastic as well. If you haven't heard that one - get on it! Very good

(especially love the Phyx track & hoping to see another record from him soon because I LOVED Kiss the Blade)

Seems like this sound/style still has a lot that can unfold out of it and Timecode is right at the forefront of its development.

Great label, great artists, great energy - and definitely great Psytrance.

What can I say? I'm a fanboy as well (I think I could be happy just with Timecode, Zenon & Sundtrip these days)

I know there are other labels, other artists and so on, but they are releasing such great stuff I could listen for a long time and never be bored.

B to the 00M!

It is a good time to like Psy and Goa. Very good.

I would still say Suntrip is number one, but that may be because my tastes have changed. Timecode and Nexus Media are a VERY VERY close #2 followed by Yabai, Digital Psionics, and Glowing Flame.

But this is a thread dedicated to Timecode. And they rock.

Mdk

I go back and forth as to who I have at #1, and right now Timecode and Suntrip are just deadlocked in a tie.

Energy Waves is as good with Melodic Goa Trance (or what I call SWOG - "Second Wave Of Goa")

as Tokoloshe is with that roughneck, driving twilight psytrance.

Great labels, great new stuff.

Long live psy.

Long live Timecode.

+ 1

(exactly my words)

Amen