• RA
    • Radical Distortion
    • Space Elves
    • Subra
    • Travma
    • Vox
    • Ypsilon 5
    • Zolphinia

the new and old dilemas are killin me, there's either good of bad stuff, thats it,

Somewhat agree with you on this one.

The topic however states "Top 10 newschool goatrance projects", so the division has been implied from the beginning.

I'm presonally not a fan of such divisions, but if we gonna make them, let's not consfuse some things.

Read Dreake's post for more explanation if you need them. The man definitely seems to know his Goa well.

i totally agree with both of u, yet spliting those two based on the years they were produced is somehow not correct. we're talkin here for matters of options, just recently our beloved Filipe made hardware based experiments and one can see that there's a huge lack of options, get a kid with FL and you'll have an album in less then a month (no need to ask why). it's not that i bothers me, it's just that the division somehow gives GOA an Under Construction/Development status, and we all know what this did to this wonderful piece of art in the last 10 years, those who loved the true roots of psychedelic electronic were a minority in the electronic world itself not to mention the term GLOBAL.

but hey, we need a specific topic for this, so lets stick on the title...

as i mentioned earlier, the pain of choice is the worst one, i just can't choose between artists like Lost Buddha or Mindsphere, those are artists that usually satisfy me in their average range cause most of their stuff are good, unlike Ra or Crossing Mind, i deeply love some of their tunes but the rest just doesnt go through me, yet on the other side, newcomers like Artha and Liquid Flow just do it the right way, its to early to answer this question IMO :P.

• 2 weeks later...

That said the most awesome new wave artists in my opinion are (in absolute no order of liking, all equals):

Emantra, Filteria, Felipe Santos (in all his alias), Artifact303, Goasia, Merr0w, Radical Distortion, Astrancer, Afgin, Nolax

Really cool to know i've made it to your favourites Draeke! :)

back on topic :

who won? (since i didn't vote). :P

• 9 years later...