GOASIA - Dancing With The Blue Spirit - Kagdila Records - OUT SOON

really great album! The more i listen to it the more i like it :)

i dont really hear any issues with the sound tho... not a pro talking, but i heard thousends of albums in my lifetime and through my soundsystem at high volume it still sounds great.

anyhow, goasia can bring this to me anytime! :D

Ok i gave it a listen now... musically i require more listening (first impression is good) but soundwise something is wrong, i guess its the mastering: whenever the beat or some major instrument sets in volume instantly goes down, wich makes this moment sound weak and powerless. That way lots of powerful moments have been killed.

i hear what you mention. the 'quieter' parts actually sound louder than the parts with a lot going on...

otherwise i'm quite pleased with the album. black khava, the title track and the transonic fields are really great.

Ok i gave it a listen now... musically i require more listening (first impression is good) but soundwise something is wrong, i guess its the mastering: whenever the beat or some major instrument sets in volume instantly goes down, wich makes this moment sound weak and powerless. That way lots of powerful moments have been killed.

Edit: After more listening, i find that mastering really sucks. Weak bass, melodies so sharp they hurt in the ear, this is horrible!

Well, I must say that you should get yourslef original CD and take a listen and after that put your comment. Othewise, with all due respect, but there is no any sense to comment pirat version of album which can be any sound there.

People more or less put any shit on internet. Download any releases and try to "improve" the sound on their own will, shred tapes from the previous set mixes or stream radio shows and set albums out of original concept, put on Youtube and simulary.

Many times I ran into these files that is even signed the names of who knows whom.

Long story short, after you listeing original album CD, which you didn't I can bet in that, put your comment and that will be valid.

Sound from original CD is crystal as tears and there is no any huge ducking compresion, shapr middle freq or whatevery you wrote there.

Its sound loud and clear.

That's the advantage of the original edition.

Cheers

Nino

Well, I must say that you should get yourslef original CD and take a listen and after that put your comment. Othewise, with all due respect, but there is no any sense to comment pirat version of album which can be any sound there.

People more or less put any shit on internet. Download any releases and try to "improve" the sound on their own will, shred tapes from the previous set mixes or stream radio shows and set albums out of original concept, put on Youtube and simulary.

Many times I ran into these files that is even signed the names of who knows whom.

Long story short, after you listeing original album CD, which you didn't I can bet in that, put your comment and that will be valid.

Sound from original CD is crystal as tears and there is no any huge ducking compresion, shapr middle freq or whatevery you wrote there.

Cheers

Nino

indeed.

Cheers

Nino

This post confuses me. Did digitoxin somewhere imply he pirated the album?

• 3 weeks later...

really great album! The more i listen to it the more i like it :)

i dont really hear any issues with the sound tho... not a pro talking, but i heard thousends of albums in my lifetime and through my soundsystem at high volume it still sounds great.

anyhow, goasia can bring this to me anytime! :D

I like a lot this album, the atmosphere is very deep , i think i can heard arabic melodies :)

So nice ! Goasia evolues in theirs styles !:)

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

when it will be availabel on digital download i will announce it here and sent you a message.

regards

kagdila team

soon will be at arabesque distribution and who ever buy from psyshop soon can get that from them.

regards

kagdila team