VA - Goatronika

Wow. Wow. Why is it that finally after listening to psy/goa for about 15 years that FINALLY there are albums coming out where I get to hear EXACTLY what I've been craving in the "genre" for so long? I'm so elated that I get to hear albums of this caliber. Production quality is astonishing, creativity is abundant, and the music just blows my mind. My thanks go out to the universe!!!!

Hello mate!

Thanks for your support. Golden times of goa are back, this is just start and i hope you will have to hear much much good releases in future.

Many new guys working hard to make good music and release it for people, you can expect new guys with new tracks in compilations or albums...

Also you can expect more compilations like this, i have finished one 'old school' hippie compilation and going to be released at summer. Don't want talk more, will be supprise :)

Speak soon

I like a lot of tracks on it too. However I have the impression, from what I read on forums, that some people start to grow bored of melodic tracks. Imo it's a bit like what happened back in 98-99, when melodies got outfashioned, except for the darker-melodic stuff.

Anyway, for me all tracks have distinctive sounds and there's tons of memorable moments included! Of course I also do love the new Vox nitzhogoa style :)...

I like a lot of tracks on it too. However I have the impression, from what I read on forums, that some people start to grow bored of melodic tracks. Imo it's a bit like what happened back in 98-99, when melodies got outfashioned, except for the darker-melodic stuff.

Anyway, for me all tracks have distinctive sounds and there's tons of memorable moments included! Of course I also do love the new Vox nitzhogoa style :)...

I feel the problem lies withing how they are made, I hear a lot of tracks that are just constructed the same way. Not enough variation. But honestly I don't really care if it means it's either that or nothing.

I'm obviously biased but I listen to goatronika quite frequently; quality music by all the fellows and I think both Imba and Harald did a great job on the choice of the individual tunes and how they fit and flow with one another.

Wow. Wow. Why is it that finally after listening to psy/goa for about 15 years that FINALLY there are albums coming out where I get to hear EXACTLY what I've been craving in the "genre" for so long? I'm so elated that I get to hear albums of this caliber. Production quality is astonishing, creativity is abundant, and the music just blows my mind. My thanks go out to the universe!!!!

You better be fuckin' right because I just ordered it based on this thread's comments ;)