Hacking tonight

mars

Tonight djzen account was hacked a banned member "bwhale".

Please accept our apologies for the amount of lies, threats, and insults posted here tonight.

mars, Psynews.org admin

They got hacked, right?

Let's stop one second and look back. What is Twisted all about? Music. So someone hacked them just for some reason linked to music. It sounds totally obnoxious to me.

So they got hacked for no valid reason, because some mean monkey ass got too frustrated to understand anything besides his own sick useless opinion. That ape is so frustrated of life, from his terrible lack of brains making him unable to build anything by himself, that he can only find some form of onanismic relief into hacking.

Great.

Same here.

They got hacked, right?

Let's stop one second and look back. What is Twisted all about? Music. So someone hacked them just for some reason linked to music. It sounds totally obnoxious to me.

So they got hacked for no valid reason, because some mean monkey ass got too frustrated to understand anything besides his own sick useless opinion. That ape is so frustrated life, from his terrible lack of brains making him unable to build anything by himself, that he can only find some form of onanismic relief into hacking.

Great.

Same here.

Do you believe that he's the one who hacked psynews?

I don't understand the question.

To me, on psynews, bwhale managed to reset Zen password to his advantage.

On Twisted, I don't know, and I wouldn't accuse anyone. I'm just saying some people are sick enough to start hacking site where the only topic is some form of art. Obnoxious as I said. Fearsome, if you think about it.

I don't understand the question.

To me, on psynews, bwhale managed to reset Zen password to his advantage.

On Twisted, I don't know, and I wouldn't accuse anyone. I'm just saying some people are sick enough to start hacking site where the only topic is some form of art. Obnoxious as I said. Fearsome, if you think about it.

He also hacked Zen's Discogs account so I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the Twisted job

since he caused a lot of stir in their forums too.

that's some mean shit...

thanks for having the nerve to put up with all that @ Mars and everybody affected.

He also hacked Zen's Discogs account so I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the Twisted job

since he caused a lot of stir in their forums too.

When someone is fighting against a lot of people, it doesn't mean everyone else has a problem with that person. It means that person has a problem with everyone else.