Hybrid - Disappear Here

Penzoline

http://www.disappearhere.info/

Break My Soul! What an awesome track! I prefer instrumental as usual but the voice work is really good as well.

I'm so excited about this! I'm deeply in love with their earlier albums, Wide Angle, Morning Sci-fi and I Choose Noise.

Anyone else here into the kind of electronic Hybrid does?

http://www.disappearhere.info/

Break My Soul! What an awesome track! I prefer instrumental as usual but the voice work is really good as well.

I'm so excited about this! I'm deeply in love with their earlier albums, Wide Angle, Morning Sci-fi and I Choose Noise.

Anyone else here into the kind of electronic Hybrid does?

Heck yes, I'll even NOT listen to any samples they have out right now so to not spoil the surprise on March 29th ; comments like yours give me hope for another excellent album :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Incredible just incredible. There's twists, there's turns, there's dynamics, there's a whole new layer of pure freshness in this music. A hallmark in electronic music. Hybrid outdid themselves. This album is not what I expected nor did I want, but unlike in Filteria's case, this even better than I predicted.

But bearing in mind, this not background music. You need concentration and actually good hardware to get the most out of it. And the bass can be extremely dirty and deep. Love this new approach from Hybrid.

Incredible just incredible. There's twists, there's turns, there's dynamics, there's a whole new layer of pure freshness in this music. A hallmark in electronic music. Hybrid outdid themselves. This album is not what I expected nor did I want, but unlike in Filteria's case, this even better than I predicted.

But bearing in mind, this not background music. You need concentration and actually good hardware to get the most out of it. And the bass can be extremely dirty and deep. Love this new approach from Hybrid.

If I'd have a very short thing to say about this album is... "more mature". And I totally agree with your comment there.