Concept

Ian Mader

I have recently discovered the artist Concept, and I must say that it's probably the best psytrance I've ever heard. Very well produced and composed with lots of crazy sounds and rhythms. If you're unfamiliar with Concept, this is one of my favorite tracks -

(especially at 3:00)

So now I ask, do you guys know of any other psytrance artists that produce music similar to this? I have a fair amount of psytrance compilations, even ones with Concept's tracks on it, but none of the other tracks seem to quite match with feel and intensity. Seems kind of unique to me, though I am still relatively new to the genre. So, if anyone has suggestions on similar artists to check out, it would be much appreciated.

I have recently discovered the artist Concept, and I must say that it's probably the best psytrance I've ever heard. Very well produced and composed with lots of crazy sounds and rhythms. If you're unfamiliar with Concept, this is one of my favorite tracks -

(especially at 3:00)

So now I ask, do you guys know of any other psytrance artists that produce music similar to this? I have a fair amount of psytrance compilations, even ones with Concept's tracks on it, but none of the other tracks seem to quite match with feel and intensity. Seems kind of unique to me, though I am still relatively new to the genre. So, if anyone has suggestions on similar artists to check out, it would be much appreciated.

Phatmatix :)

sounds pretty good! thanks.

what exactly would classify this style as? Night Psy? its not really Full on Night... Kind of just Night Psytrance

For me is Dark Full On (since Full On is psytrance for me).

Phatmatix is closer to the South African sound, but his second album reminds me a lot of Concept.

And I guess you've already checked 3D Vision records, right?