Artha - Influencing Dreams

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't notice it either (hence my order, should've looked better), but it says:

Usually dispatched within 1-2 weeks

Furthermore, they sent me an email (below) a couple of days ago saying they were dealing with the distributor to get more - which I would've thought it's you guys? Judging by your answer I take it they haven't even contacted you lot to re-stock. Not impressed with play.com!

Cheers for the link, will try amazon once I manage to figure out how I cancel orders in play.com

On the other hand I guess this means the CD has sold out in there, which is good news :)

Dear Customer

We are writing to advise you that we are still awaiting stock from the supplier for the following item:

Influencing Dreams

Our records show that you currently have an outstanding order for this item. Occasionally the manufacturer of the item can run out and they need to produce more to satisfy demand. We would like to assure you that we are working closely with the supplier to have this title delivered and shipped to you as soon as possible. You will not be charged for this order until it has been dispatched to you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

Play.com

The distributor is Arabesque, not us. I'll check what's up with that.

If you do manage to cancel your order, you can order from us. From me actually, since shipping from Israel is cheaper than shipping from Belgium I think.

The distributor is Arabesque, not us. I'll check what's up with that.

If you do manage to cancel your order, you can order from us. From me actually, since shipping from Israel is cheaper than shipping from Belgium I think.

well with the degration of the Euro, we'll see - gnah gnah!

any how: in Belgium it's selling oké, 17 cd's at 2 parties :)

i got mine directly from the artist and signed! :)

since i had meet him some weeks ago

very good album indeed, top quality production... analogic, quit warm for the ears,

masterpiece melodies and solid very sold ideas

it was a surprise when a friend told me about this guy and his EP some months ago, the album is even better in my opinion

each track as a story line and personly i think this is probably the best goa trance album in the last 10 years

• 4 months later...

what a good piece of music man, u can find all the possible elements of feelings that one wants on music, it's music to sit a have a good journey on but yet it's music that makes u euphoric for moving some bad energy with a dance.

definitely deserved much more attention, great music Artha :).