• Goa Trance only
    • Psy Trance only
    • Both equally

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Goa Mostly, that means 90% goa and 10% psy every day.

But i really hate when some darkish narcos artist says i making goa :huh:

Today most dark psy artists say they make Goa. I had one guy on msn which making dark/forest and said that dark psy is new school of goa or new wave of goa :lol:

There is very big difference between those 'genres'. Thats like House and Techno.

"You fucking piece of filth... When the fuck are you gonna get sick of this lousy technoshit?" :D

I voted Goa Trance mostly.

Most of the time I listen to old/newskool Goa trance, Nitzhogoa and Nitzhonot. 95% Goa/Nitzho & 5% Psytrance I think. :) I enjoy some prog (AKD!), forest trance & full-on.

& I discovered the twilight sound some days ago and I quite like it. :)

Voted both equally.

these days im enjoying other genres much more but this is all thanks to psy and goa for really opening me up in the way that i have.

when I get tired of listening to psytrance, i listen to goa, then when i get tired of listening to goa i listen to pink floyd. and ambient now and then.

Same here. Topic-starter must add Pink Floyd to this pool. ;)

Voted Only goa trance.I listen to alot mixes most are oldschool a few Newschool goa. I use to listen to psytrance a lot but once my mind opened up to goa I was really taken with the sound. I hardly listen to psytrance now :) But for something different I will mix a full on set!

I honestly can't decide which I like better, so I would have to say both. Hence my username... ;)

And the difference between each of them? Production quality. Psy is basically a technological advancement of Goa, IMO. Though, essentially, Goa was very different due to it's middle-eastern influence, and epic melodies.