I have just heard the most psychedelic music ever....

Trance2MoveU

What disc is this you ask? Space No More by Wizack Twizack. This is an unrelenting assault on the senses. Sure Dead End was great, but this? This artist must have made a deal with the devil, because mere mortals cannot make music like this. It is powerful, melodic and soooo deep. I cannot stop listening to this.

Congrats Mr. Axelsson this is an absolute masterpiece. People, I cannot recommend this highly enough. I would do a review but I haven't come down from the clouds yet. :clapping:

Mdk

Yes nothing uncommon. The Hux Flux remix was pretty good, but considering how excellent the original is, it's no surprise. His own tracks were quite standard I think.

Perfect example of different tastes that make the world go round. I thought the Hux Flux remake was one of the not so great tracks. The remix of the Abomination track was a cracker and the first three tracks were pretty hypnotic. I guess this stirs up the age old debate, "What is Psychedelic?"

Man, now I feel kinda bad if most people don't like it that much.

Mdk

I was pretty disappointed with his debute album Behind The Trees (having hight hopes), I actually never checked out his second album. But maybe his sound has matured?! I will have a listen anyway... I was also a bit sceptical cus it is a "remix album", usually it's not a good sign :P

:) thanks. All of the track in the album is made in 09, except the huxflux remix wich is made in summer 08, i've got some damn good feedbacks on the album so far i must say, really fun to hear! Cuz most of the people that know my music thinks im all dark fast forest =) So im kinda curies to hear what ppl will think of this, more groovy melodic stuff.

and Drosophila in 6 years i really think i have :)

All the best!

bOm..

To be honest I'm not a big fan of Wizack's previous releases. They are to much "forest" for me. But this! Oh man! Haven't heard something this good for a while. The Scorb remix is just outstanding. And I think his own tracks are just as good. This is psytrance :D

Bra jobbat! ;)

Also, expect a post about your album on http://elektroniskt.se

Perfect example of different tastes that make the world go round. I thought the Hux Flux remake was one of the not so great tracks. The remix of the Abomination track was a cracker and the first three tracks were pretty hypnotic. I guess this stirs up the age old debate, "What is Psychedelic?"

Man, now I feel kinda bad if most people don't like it that much.

Mdk

Exactly my thoughts.

Otherwise, very very good release.

• 1 month later...

hey! thanks for the really nice words :) glad ya liked it!

i really tried to morph all the remixes into my style so the album would keep its flow, wich i think it does. Made them all from scratch.

More tunes, remixes and collabs are on the way!

cheers! and thanks again

T.

Definitely been fond of Wizack Twizack for awhile now. I'd love to do some remixing/editing if you're so inclined. Hit me up: dallas@shivastudioslv.com

Peace, love, and kick drums....

=D