VA - Energy Waves (Suntrip Records)

"The Energy Wave is a disturbance, that propagates through space and time, usually with transference of positive energy!" Do you remember that quote?

Well, Laides and Gentlemen, we're proud to present our forthcoming compilation:

"Energy Waves" / SUNCD18

No more mysteries, here's the tracklisting:

1 Mindsphere - The Awakening

2 Astrancer - Inhabitants of the Sun (Gnostic Theory)

3 KhetzaL - Indian Attic (E-Mantra's Tellurian Remix)

4 Somnesia vs PharaOm - God's Tears

5 Liquid Flow - Reformation

6 Astrancer - Athanaton

7 Antares - Eureka

8 RA - Time Current (Silver Remix)

9 Space Elves - Anjuna Beach

We already said how full of emotions and sunshine we wanted this compilation to be. We wanted a journey!

Well, I think we managed thanks to these wonderful artists who delivered the most exquisite and trippy music.

- Mindsphere opens the compilation with a pure atmospheric track growing to downtempo,

- Astrancer delivers two stellar tracks full of light and energy,

- E-Mantra remixed a Khetzal classic in his own twirling way,

- Somnesia & PharaOm are 2 brilant talents who joined forces to show you newer horizons,

- Liquid Flow hits the headlines again after his brillant album with a straight acidic track,

- Antares shows how much he improved with an progigious ethereal piece of music,

- RA swore it was a Time Current Remix, but that's a totally new jewel to us...

- Space Elves are finishing on a euphoric touch along the lines of California Sunshine.

Release date is foreseen on the 26th of March.

Posted Image

...but that's only the begining: some evil forces are at work as we're talking...TBC!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I wonder what does this mean:

...but that's only the begining: some evil forces are at work as we're talking...TBC!

Makes me think that maybe, Suntrip will be releasing a dark powerful goa album or something, if that is the case I can not wait because we need more energy and strong music. Posted ImagePosted Image

Makes me think that maybe, Suntrip will be releasing a dark powerful goa album or something, if that is the case I can not wait because we need more energy and strong music. Posted ImagePosted Image[/size][/color][/size][/font]

Bingo... Temple of Chaos is in the making ;)

Wonderful news!

Go sun-trippers!!! :)

Greatest label of the Goa movement.

I want a really really huge poster of that cover. Then I want four of them to cover all my walls. And then the Sundrops cover for my ceiling. I'll never look out my window at winter ever again.

You can buy the original painting if you want. Margot's phone/email are on the contact section of her website: http://margotschaefer.com

Dark like Ka Sol or....UX?

Why not, we're still searching some tracks:) But for the moment, we have a very solid backbone for that compil, including one track from a Suntrip pillar, and one from a well--well known artist.

...but you'll know soon enough. Let's talk about Energy Waves for the moment.

we have a very solid backbone for that compil, including one track from a Suntrip pillar, and one from a well--well known artist.

Wouldn't it be just like you wizards to get Etnica or Pleiadians or Astral Projection to dip their toe into goa again.

Great stuff guys.

Mdk

Oh my god!

Drooling... This will make my winter, spring and summer.

There´s something about that Suntrip...

And what a nice looking cover. Different, but still beautiful.

And a dark suntrip-compilation... Can I get more positive? I think not.

Congrats to Suntrip for their amazing work and for giving us always one of the best nowday goa :) also congrats to Somnesia,PharaOhm and Space elves for their big step in the goa scene :)

Sweet trackslist and nice short review for the compilation , E mantra rmx of Khetzal track sound amazing maybe it will be no.1 track of the va :)