DAT Recs

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for my expectations: SKYHIGH :wub:

well SKYHIGH is going to be shattered to microns as the mothership makes her may around the uni-verse and revisits planet Earth. a word of advice, get your jaws used to free fall cause they're gonna drop hard when the track list is out. unbelievable!

another MEGA milestone for DAT RECORDS !!

well SKYHIGH is going to be shattered to microns as the mothership makes her may around the uni-verse and revisits planet Earth. a word of advice, get your jaws used to free fall cause they're gonna drop hard when the track list is out. unbelievable!

another MEGA milestone for DAT RECORDS !!

Oh hell yeah B)

Will we have another Alien Opera?

• 2 weeks later...

Can we expect Monkey Business, eh?

Two thick as concrete walls thumbs up for all the blood, sweat and tears though, draeke. Exceptional work. Everything on DAT has been on the level thus far. Hats off man!

• 2 weeks later...

Mental Puzzle is being saved/restored by expert hands, it was a nightmare to recover that track from old DATs Rino... especially cause everyone who sent me a "dat rip" had in reality the same usual mp3 decoded/recoded whatever. Seems nobody ever had the real dat tape (which sounds much much better and with some sounds non present in the mp3 that floated forever around).

Etnica Retro 2CD, Dimension 5 - Trans-Addendum 2 CD (Retro Cd), UX - Ultimate Experience Reloaded... and in the planning... is Mind Rewind 2!

Old school is alive and kicking more then ever!! <3

So let's unveil some of the mystery about this release:

CD1 will contain their mystical Live in Athens 96 + one extra bonus track

CD2 will feature the best of their unreleased from the 90s, tracks that were played by the band when they performed live or djed back then but that never got released

:)

I am finalizing the track order/tracklist but further news will be given soon!

Yeah Penzoline track 1 to 7 gently flow into each other, but they are complete and not like a dj mix, they were performed completely

Guest Cosmogenesis

So let's unveil some of the mystery about this release:

CD1 will contain their mystical Live in Athens 96 + one extra bonus track

CD2 will feature the best of their unreleased from the 90s, tracks that were played by the band when they performed live or djed back then but that never got released

:)

I am finalizing the track order/tracklist but further news will be given soon!

Finally an Etnica best of will be out soon!! Live from Athens + unreleased stuff: It surely costs you a hand, Draeke! :lol: Thank you, mate, for this massive effort and save me a copy :)