$4 Psytrance Albums

Bob F'n Barker

Hahaha, Psyshop promotes the hell out of crappy Israeli fullon while ignoring decent stuff, and now they're trying to get rid of it at 4 dollars an album.

e: but thanks for posting anyway, I expect there's something good to be found there too.

Hahaha, Psyshop promotes the hell out of crappy Israeli fullon while ignoring decent stuff, and now they're trying to get rid of it at 4 dollars an album.

e: but thanks for posting anyway, I expect there's something good to be found there too.

There are some good older releases there as well, if you dig through the rubble. I own like 10 of those and they are good.

Suntrip and Glowing Flame Records are the only record labels, that I have any interest in. It's sad but psytrance died some time ago for me, but it still lives on though through these two labels.

How about Iono, Dacru, Dooflex, Neurobiotics, Nano, Sonic Dragon,Parvati, to name a few. Do you not think any of these labels have good releases? :blink:

Suntrip and Glowing Flame Records are the only record labels, that I have any interest in. It's sad but psytrance died some time ago for me, but it still lives on though through these two labels.

C'mon, there are other great labels!

IONO music releases mainly pearls, and there are other Goa labels. Nexus media is also great in its genre, to name a few.

There are some good older releases there as well, if you dig through the rubble. I own like 10 of those and they are good.

How about Iono, Dacru, Dooflex, Neurobiotics, Nano, Sonic Dragon,Parvati, to name a few. Do you not think any of these labels have good releases? :blink:

C'mon, there are other great labels!

IONO music releases mainly pearls, and there are other Goa labels. Nexus media is also great in its genre, to name a few.

Ouch! Yes true, I just said this out of thin air. I have no idea since I dont listen to psytrance, I don't listen in the sense that I have no knowledge of how the scene is looking today! Only downtempo. My bad, I need to take a reincheck on this :o

well put, hehe

there is a bit of stuff there that is not bad though ... thanks for the input, I might order some...