.::EARTH::. VA - Altar Records - Psybient / Goa [ARCD04]

:: PRESS RELEASE ::

Altar Records presents its fourth compilation under the theme of the element :EARTH:

A year after the release of "Air", Dj Zen compiles “Earth” with the collaboration of Iz Marceau, therefore adding femininity and gentleness over the most magical of the Elements releases.

This 4th release colourfully vibrates of deep and melodic sounds, and I thank every artist on this compilation for having created music which specifically celebrates Mother Earth, Gaia, Pacha Mama...whatever you may call her!

I pay my respects to her, for through her grace and will she knows how to lovingly create and support all living things and creatures under her sky.

We owe her everything!

http://www.altar-records.com/earth.html

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for this precious quadrilogy, i own them all now and they are surely an impressive chapter in the ambient post 2k wave :).

Every track sounds melodic and beautiful, really. I suggest everyone to support the hard work of Gabriel and purchase a copy before they are sold out!

Yeah, shall be getting this too!

Loved Water & Fire has really grown on me. Wasn't too fussed with Air but seeing as how Fire grew on me so much I feel like I must give it more listens.

Just one question, Earth isn't going to be all preachy and hippy like is it? :unsure: