Best basslines in psy/goa

simorq

For me the absolute king is Pleadians/Etnica. Their bassdrops are just so ridiculous, and, amazingly, seldom emulated by other artists. Deep, funky, hiphoppy.

Another winner is Hallucinogen, for example in the song "Horrorgram" Something about the bassline makes it sound so calm and poised and at the very same time, very energentic and powerful and quick.

What do you think?

basslines? without any hesitation, hallucinogen wins. most original basslines? hallucinogen wins, most psychadelics basslines, hallucinogen wins.

Infected mushrooms bassline are pretty crazy too.

Alien project: good basslines.

but my taste with bassline might not be like evryone else, I hate those bass lines that act almost like a lead, not likie a bassline, you know, those kind of bassline:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxjLTt-kIvM

derango

but really... a baseline is really hard (impossible) to judge on its own, to be truly awesome it has to fit the other layers perfectly :P it's the synergy that works for me :D

isnt it the other way around, the layers needs to fit with the basslines, rather then the bassline need to fit with the layers.

isnt it the other way around, the layers needs to fit with the basslines, rather then the bassline need to fit with the layers.

probably depends on who is making the music and with what approach!!? In the end the layers should fit into each other... I really don't care in which order it is done!

• 4 weeks later...

All depends of taste...

For psy trance best bassline is by GMS, 1200 Micrograms, Alienn and Twisted System...

For goa trance best bassline is by Miranda, Cosmosis, CHi-A.D., Prana, Charm, KURO, Masa and Jikooha...