Horror Movies

jackprw1

SAW II, quite bangin' actually, but the storyline left me shaking at the end. And some tricks aren't just convincing at all...

and, yes what did you mean by one that was supposed to be scary but was a real ?"?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What was the latest horror movie you have ever seen, one that was supposed to be scary but was a real ?

H.P. Lovecraft's Dagon, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264508/

Hi, I am in search of online free horror movies channel. Please let me know about the channel and website. thanks

http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/ (Online free horror movies channel, one that was supposed to be scary but IS a real!) :D

• 3 months later...

Modern horror films I highly recommend:

- Martyr's
- Inside (French version)
- Frontier(s)
- The Descent
- The Mist
- The Hills Have Eyes (One of the few solid Remakes IMO)

- The Ring (Remake)
- Pandorum (for those who like Sci-Fi horror, i.e: Event Horizon).
- Silent Hill (first one)

- 28 Days Later

- 28 Weeks Later

- Saw

Older horror films I highly recommend:

- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original)

- A Nightmare On Elm Street 1+3

- Hell Raise 1+2

- Halloween

- The Exorcist 1+3
- Evil Dead 1+2

- Child's Play 1+2

- Re-Animator

- Carrie

- The Omen

- In the Mouth of Madness

- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (original and 1978 remake)

- Children of the Corn (first one!)

- The Brood

- The Devils

- Tremors ... fun stuff, same with Gremlins!

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen ONE good horror film in years. There are some average ones and some obviously trashy ones but not a single decent, suspenseful, frightening, psychological madness in years.

TIDELAND

But that was rather 'cute' horror, degenerate Alice In Dopeland, I still wait for something more edgy and diabolic than that. xD

• 1 year later...

I watched again "An American Werewolf in London", the scene in the marsh still scares me a lot. I have friends who like vampires, zombie, etc...movies. I feel a little bit interested in werewolves. Watched the sequel too "...in Paris", and the party scene is quite horrendous, IMO. But the movie that scared me big time was the French "The Brotherhood of the Wolf", the scenes are really horrific, and knowing that the movie was based on real facts made me scare of the night for some time.

(A funny episode: I once was taking a subway with a friend in Sao Paulo. The station was completely desert and the tunnel was dark and silent. Then I said: doesn't it look like the scene of the werewolf attack in London subway? He got angry at me for saying that, then decided to pay a taxi instead of waiting for the train...)

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Dog Soldiers is also one of my favorite. Werewolves are unique and ambient is creepy. Plus it have a nice combination of great english, irish and scottish actors: Sean Pertwee, Kevin McKidd, Liam Cunningham... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...