Music to make love...

murphythecat

The other topic about Sexiest electronic music producer give me a idea of create another post of: Music to make love to ...

So I'm wondering what are your suggestions whatever the styles/genres of music...since your chick feel the mood !!

Mine just love Bon Iver, shpongle, ISHQ, joni mitchell, no psytrance though.

I once had sex with Sensient in the background (it was in the playlist after something more appropriate), on track Simple Sex (what a coincidence) I looked down and saw lots of blood :ph34r: I don't have sex with psytrance in the bg since then.

amphithon thanks for sharing that incredibly gross story...

Anyway, I have made sweet love after putting on some Shpongle so I agree with you murphy it works well, but the BEST is Phutureprimitive - Subconscious. Just do it, and try and tell me I am wrong :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

:lol:

Well, I would say it probably requires a raver-chick to have an agreeable partner, no?! :P

...HotDamn right! some rolled-out kandykane raverette with good DSL's:):):) gettin blown away to the tune of mandalay.

No music. Bodies making sounds of love is the most beautiful music: Tender moaning, wordless whispering, the silently rippling sound that skin makes on skin, lips parting after a kiss. I wouldn't want to drown that out with music.

• 2 weeks later...

No music. Bodies making sounds of love is the most beautiful music: Tender moaning, wordless whispering, the silently rippling sound that skin makes on skin, lips parting after a kiss. I wouldn't want to drown that out with music.

i accentuate that with music, and yes, it is possible with psytrance, just listen these two tracks

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz48aDVAerU

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8zp4Novu1o

• 2 months later...

I don't really think anyone should really be having any sex, and I'm serious, unless you're ugly I think you should have sex together. Reserve the good looking sex for the good-looking people. Incidently inter-racial sex has and is occuring which to me means even good looking people should not be because they tolerate it and don't do anything about it. Well I did and now I'm waiting to possibly go to Ultraworld which I saw in a dream for it.... I should be having sex, AND YOU SHOULD NOT.

Boy, it must suck to be both a racist AND a virgin.