All time favourite movie

arnoldclab

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Upon A Time In America is my all time #1. Second and third place would be a tough call, but there has never been, there is none today, and never will there be any doubt about my favorite movie of all time!

Posted Image

Yeah, Spielberg did a great job with those, didn't he? Great director. Perhaps even the greatest.

:o what did he have to with those movies?!

I liked S.S. in the "early days" but since Schindler's List (1993) I don't think he has made more than a few good movies, the rest are mediocre at best... Just pure hollywood cheese!

I don't really have a favourite movie. If you want to ask me which movie I had the most fun watching for the first time it would be Star Wars ep 4 - 6 by far. But I was a kid. Recently it would probably be Avatar but I'll probably hate it in a few years just like I hate Titanic now.

Yeah, Spielberg did a great job with those, didn't he? Great director. Perhaps even the greatest.

Bwahahaha! :lol:

OK, as for me, I am still torn between two films. Unfortunately I have so much left to see, but as for now it is a tie between -

Lolita (of Stanley Kubrick of course)

Posted Image

Which has a superb acting from everyone. James Mason is aaaaamazing. Very eerie feeling during the film. Disturbing and entertaining.

And, also,

Idi I Smotri (Come And See)

Posted Image

So far the most powerful war movie I saw. With a surreal feeling which little by little turns to horror and catastrophy. A pure diamond.

Compared to this, Schindler's List is a dog's puke leftover.

Oh, and I would like to hear some reasons as for why the topic starter chose Transformers :blink:

Seriously? Mulholland Drive just made me feel like I got skull f*cked... seen it a couple times and still don't have a goddam clue what it's about...

Ok ill give you my second best if that will ease your brain ;)

Posted Image