Crossing Mind

draeke

I'd rather see some of the mid-tempo (not quite dancefloor but not breakbeat-ethnochill either) released, since that's where he seems to excel the most with a highly personal style.

I haven't memorized tracks yet but now I'm playing "Kaleidoscopic Mind" and this one is stunning.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't aware of this project. Nice name!!!

Wishes for finding this guy.

I dwnlded it twice but there is still a problem in extracting the track "adromedia" from Crossing Mind-1 part.

HOLY FUCK

Crossing mind - Cyclone in your heart

THE LOST TRACK I WAS LOOKING FOR

YES FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: Shittt, "Terminal Fantasy", those effects are incredible! Makes me feel like I'm in trance, I love this stuff. Crossing Mind is kickass, this artists needs some love!!!!

penzoline i am so happy you fodun a lost track. yes cyclone in your heart was VERY famous back then. did you make a post somewhere with this track to id?

HOLY FUCK

Crossing mind - Cyclone in your heart

THE LOST TRACK I WAS LOOKING FOR

YES FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: Shittt, "Terminal Fantasy", those effects are incredible! Makes me feel like I'm in trance, I love this stuff. Crossing Mind is kickass, this artists needs some love!!!!

Indeed an awesome track! And congrats, it is always great to solve a detective case! (even if it is by the back door) :ph34r:

And it is total madness that this track hasn't been released on a label in a proper quality! Scandalous :P All the best of luck in finding this guy!!!

I downloaded it, but I seem to be having trouble with part 1. I get an error when the archive is expanding. I get some songs but not all. Unfortunately I seem to be missing some of the songs you guys seem so excited about.

But as for what I do have, yes it's fucking great!

Yes two tracks don't seem to work after the extraction. One of them is surely Andromedia the other I don't remember.

The music so far sounds aweseome!

And it's really both amazing and sad that an artist with such a quality and quantity is unknown to most people. I for sure didn't know him.

I wish you to find him and release a double cd like the Blue Planet Corp. with better mastering and fractals on the cover. Oh yes! :D

It would be a huge thanks and support to the guy who made this awesome music.

What are the problematic tracks? I could reupload them Posted Image

Well the problem is they are just missing (for me). So I don't know which ones. For instance: the part 1 .rar file is 171.4MB, and after I expand it and get the error I have a folder that is 70.6MB and contains 9 songs.

Guys, a friend of mine off discogs and new member here, ma05683, found him!!!

I am now exchanging emails with the guy! He told me he is still making music :)!

I must say a big THANK YOU to ma0568e and let's see what happens next.

2010 started REALLY well!

Sweet!!! :D That is really nice! There has to come some good out of that :D

do you have any idea what l´kind of music he is producing now?

I have been listing though all the tracks and there are some real gems there!

As somebody else mentioned (I think) there are plenty room for a 2CD release... a mid-tempo and up-tempo.. cus as much as I like the fast tracks, there are amongst the mid-tempo ones some really unique tracks!

Mid-tempo (and borderline up-tempo) tracks I really like:

The Invsible Side (8:42)*

Iridium Zone (9:29)*

Lands Of Melankolic (8:26)**

Liquid Life (10:03)**

Lightening Doors (8:20)*

Power Of Trance (Power Mix) (10:14)*

Prophecia (8:46)*

Truth Of Mind (8:38)*

Attila Dream (5:21)?

and mind, I still need to digest some more :P