Crossing Mind

draeke

I compiled a list of all known tracks of crossing mind:

http://www.discogs.com/release/2107827

is just a draft but soon will be added to the unreleased Goa listing on Discogs.

out of these i have myself 28 tracks.

i am chasing some Russians on another forum who have some more than me but some are unknown or i can't locate anyone else who has (well maybe Anoebis does.. ihih) so if we could join all the forces together and group them we could share them. after all these were ALL freely down-loadable on mp3.com and i see no reason why we can't all enjoy these. And eventually attract the composer attention because if he has these in original format i am more than willing to propose him a deal on DAT Records for the future (be it an album or just a track licensed on a compilation).

what do u guys think?

I know Fosku has some, Anoebis some others, i do have around 27 and so maybe with the help of everyone we can complete the collction.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Federico...

I have to check, but if I remember correctly I have 6 cds filled with their material... (so should be 40-50 tracks) Only problem, no more tracknames for half of them. A friend of me may have them, and he ordered the cds them back then on mp3.com, I will contact him

That guy is also my only source for this music... :) (and why put it in the unreleased stash if it was released on mp3.com? Put them as a regular release :))

Also, you have contact with the guy who made the music? we were looking for him for years, but never found ANY info...

Joske :)

I compiled a list of all known tracks of crossing mind:

http://www.discogs.com/release/2107827

is just a draft but soon will be added to the unreleased Goa listing on Discogs.

out of these i have myself 28 tracks.

i am chasing some Russians on another forum who have some more than me but some are unknown or i can't locate anyone else who has (well maybe Anoebis does.. ihih) so if we could join all the forces together and group them we could share them. after all these were ALL freely down-loadable on mp3.com and i see no reason why we can't all enjoy these. And eventually attract the composer attention because if he has these in original format i am more than willing to propose him a deal on DAT Records for the future (be it an album or just a track licensed on a compilation).

what do u guys think?

I know Fosku has some, Anoebis some others, i do have around 27 and so maybe with the help of everyone we can complete the collction.

Hey Federico...

I have to check, but if I remember correctly I have 6 cds filled with their material... (so should be 40-50 tracks) Only problem, no more tracknames for half of them. A friend of me may have them, and he ordered the cds them back then on mp3.com, I will contact him

That guy is also my only source for this music... :) (and why put it in the unreleased stash if it was released on mp3.com? Put them as a regular release :))

Also, you have contact with the guy who made the music? we were looking for him for years, but never found ANY info...

Joske :)

that's fantastic news joske! if this guy that has all the tracks in order on a cd would want to submit them on discogs would be cool!

i didnt know these were ordered in 6 albums in the same way as cygnetic releases were. it would be very nice to see them properly added on discogs.

i made a draft as mp3.com unreleased just to have them somehow catalogued, but they are not really added to the database. since you tell me of the existance of proper releases it will be fantastic to have them added and who knows, maybe we can find this musician. i don't have any info at all beside around 30 of his tracks (some of the ones you gave me i found the real titles by downloading more from the net and they had a name).

in any case if he is lazy (your friend) if he scans the cover i can add the titles myself to discogs :)

Ok, i gathered all the free tracks that circulated back then on mp3.com and removed from this the 2 released tracks, so this archive should be free to be shared :)

here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/341455821/XM-45.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/341471492/XM-45.part2.rar

thanks to anoebis, fosku and some russian collectors we now can all enjoy these tunes.

And if Stephane Beze were ever to read this (or any of his friends) let him know DAT and SunTrip would be happy to evaluate a release of his old music :)

Just curious: what kind of music is this? Something worth checking out for me as a non-obsessive, non-collector just listening to the music? ;)

if you like etnica/pleiadians/early transwave is a definitive MUST. it's the same. just killers! recommended to everyone liking suntrip music.

Fabien is doing an awesome job and surely helped me a lot over the years! if it wasn't for him dat records wouldn't be real! :) thanks for all as usual mate!

ps: i did upload on rapidshare because i have an account there and also was funny to see how many people downloaded the archive. on other hosts i can't keep a track.

on rs so far 19 people downloaded both parts of the archive :)

Fabien is doing an awesome job and surely helped me a lot over the years! if it wasn't for him dat records wouldn't be real! :) thanks for all as usual mate!

ps: i did upload on rapidshare because i have an account there and also was funny to see how many people downloaded the archive. on other hosts i can't keep a track.

on rs so far 19 people downloaded both parts of the archive :)

Add another 10 people who have downloaded both parts from mediafire Posted Image

Can't get enough of Xtorted Mind, it's been my track of the week Posted Image

ok this is the next step: if i were to release a best of his tracks, what would you like to have released on a cd? suggestions?

my selection is as follows, the most uptempo melodic delirium tracks:

1 andromedia

2 cyclone in your heart

3 hypnotropic

4 lunatic transfer

5 magnesia

6 mental escape

7 psy crise

8 termianl fantasy

9 united pulse

10 xtorted mind

but this is too long to fit on a cd (1:31:00), so suntrip can license one/two of these and we release them all X-D. All these above are for me instant killers/must release tracks.

anyway we will see what happens and IF we find this Stephane (and if he is interested in releasing, if he has the tracks on wav etc etc etc..)