2. Stuck In My Mind

3. Green Lines

4. End of day

5. Colors

6. Bossy

7. Timeless

8. 48 Minutes from Ramallah

9. T3ali (Come to me)

For my money German label Iono Music is one of if not the best label for progressive trance music. The vast majority of their releases provide spacious and inviting trance that is laden with effects and consist of dreamy breaks. To that effect, I have been trying to get my hands on a lot of their catalog. Every now and then though, a star doesn't burn as brightly. I wasn't bowled over with the Ix Lam At offering as I found it rather empty and boring. Nasser is Nasser Halahly from Israel and this is his debut. While I can see some potential in his compositions, I feel he suffers from the same thing that Ix Lam At did. There isn't a lot going on with his tracks. They all pretty much stay in the safe comfort zone. No twists, no turns, just run of the mill progressive trance. Vanilla, really with no track evolution. I did enjoy "Timeless" though as it seemed more ethereal with a melancholic tone. I'm not telling you that this is a bad album (the sounds are crystal clear), but when you compare it with other Iono product it's just not as strong.

Psyshop

Beatspace

Mdk