Artha - Fluori Dolby

Luis? Alright mate, I didn't know you were on here!

BTW the track that inspired my and BlackStarrFinale's comments was track 2 - 'Controlled'. 'kinell.

Stop teasing please, I can't take it anymore :P

I haven't got halfway through mastering the album yet but having done all their releases, I already feel this is the best thing Cronomi have released so far. Atmospheric, compulsive, flowing Goa Trance, self-indulgent in all the right places yet held back at times for periods of pure bulding trance. Mushroom music of the first order. It makes me feel the same way as the best of the old-school artists made me feel 12 years ago, a certain nameless edge of intent to the intensity of the music - not dark but definitely not something to be trifled with - that is most definitely driving the force of the music towards... something... Artha captures that perfectly for me, personally.

The production is also shit hot.

Damn Colin, you sure have a way of putting feelings into words. I agree with every word you said :).

I seriously can't wait for the full-length album. This is excellent quality Goa Trance and A-Class Psytrance production. I'm loving it!

Good work Artha! And thank you Mike ;)

• 11 months later...