1. Signs

2. Astral Body

3. DNA

4. Sannjasin (Remix)

Posted Image

Download links:

MP3

FLAC

Artha has been around for a few years, performing extensively in his homeland Poland and spreading his recorded live sets on the internet. Slowly but surely he gained in reputation as a brilliant producer, composing original music which redefines psychedelic goa trance. As a teaser for his upcoming album, Influencing Dreams, Cronomi Records is releasing a free-to-download EP. The tracks on this EP are a preview of Artha's exquisite music, showing some new tunes together with remakes of old and known tracks.

Mastering by Colin Bennun, artwork by Insidelamp.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't got halfway through mastering the album yet but having done all their releases, I already feel this is the best thing Cronomi have released so far. Atmospheric, compulsive, flowing Goa Trance, self-indulgent in all the right places yet held back at times for periods of pure bulding trance. Mushroom music of the first order. It makes me feel the same way as the best of the old-school artists made me feel 12 years ago, a certain nameless edge of intent to the intensity of the music - not dark but definitely not something to be trifled with - that is most definitely driving the force of the music towards... something... Artha captures that perfectly for me, personally.

The production is also shit hot.

This is really awesome stuff. DNA and Astral Body are probably some of the best tracks I've heard in the last weeks! That album will probably be in my mail when it's released :D

Awesome as expected... very happy to see this released!

Thanks for giving us this to warm us by in this cold time (well here its cold anyway)... Much appreciated!!!

But now get on with the mastering of the album already Colin :P hahaha

And the description sounds horny! :rolleyes:

I haven't got halfway through mastering the album yet but having done all their releases, I already feel this is the best thing Cronomi have released so far. Atmospheric, compulsive, flowing Goa Trance, self-indulgent in all the right places yet held back at times for periods of pure bulding trance. Mushroom music of the first order. It makes me feel the same way as the best of the old-school artists made me feel 12 years ago, a certain nameless edge of intent to the intensity of the music - not dark but definitely not something to be trifled with - that is most definitely driving the force of the music towards... something... Artha captures that perfectly for me, personally.

The production is also shit hot.

I had the privilege of hearing one of the album tunes just fresh off Colin's lab last weekend and blew my socks off, a rare mixture of genius and awesome. Haven't ever heard any goa so well produced and arranged, period. Can't wait for the album.

I had the privilege of hearing one of the album tunes just fresh off Colin's lab last weekend and blew my socks off, a rare mixture of genius and awesome. Haven't ever heard any goa so well produced and arranged, period. Can't wait for the album.

This is taking on epic proportions in my mind :P I'm sooooo looking forward to that piece of music :D

Luis? Alright mate, I didn't know you were on here!

BTW the track that inspired my and BlackStarrFinale's comments was track 2 - 'Controlled'. 'kinell.