What is the most crazy/ insane psytrance track you have heard?

TheJoker

You know, some tracks make you just go "OMG I can`t believe I just heard that". Please give your submissions

nfected mushroom- Vicious delicious. In my opinion it`s the best track they have done since the BP Empire days. I love the part with the sound that reminds of a screaming cat, and that lift is just out of this world

Talpa- the world without me. I have never heard a track quite like this. The melodies are so beautifull and it catches you off guard.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exaile-Knock It Off on the Zoo 2 comp. compiled by Skazi, This track has always been insane to me because of the wacky samples used and for the creepy carnival sounds and insanely intense build up.

and also Rinkadink-Kookyaboom (remix) on V/A Eclipse for the samples of crazy laughing and acidy sounds, these two always surprised non psy listeners as well when played for them.

crazy/insane... well difficult to say, but a track come to my mind that really succeeds in being totally mental and still totally awesome

Tamlin - Fjaqek

:rolleyes:

ed: the new compilation from some of the speed-freaks Freak United sounds prettyndamn crazy.. maybe overdoing it a bit??!

Cosmosis - Alien Disco

Pleiadians - Pleiadians

Prana - Alien Pets

Hallucinogen - Shamanix

That modern psytrance is way too dark, cold and scary! Bring me goa with egyptian mysterious melodies. :)

This is THE most crazy tracks I've ever heard.

Now these are really insane stuff and not just intense (I need a different list for most intense tracks).

In random order:

1.Phreaky-Tornado

2.Rotatum-Phaze Din

3.Shiva Sidpao-Ego Killer (remix)

4.ManMadeMan-Drama

5.Pleidians-Headspin

6.Cat On Mushroom-The Fly

7.Derango-No Thing

8.Osom-Over Game

9.Psykovsky & KinDzaDza-Indigo Child

10.Vous Deux-Moonday

11.Cosmo-Terno Dynamika

12.5ips1s-Rats On Acid

13.Twisted System-Mad Method

14.Furious-Sadizmo

15.Dirty Motion-Isolate

Psykovsky's Da Budet Album, would have to probably the craziest piece of work in the entire scene. Just incredible. As for individual tracks...

This one is probably up there...

secret trick-Funkadelic

It was only ever released on the United nations of Trance-Russia Compilation...one of the most uplifting pieces of modern psy to have ever graced the planet. Full of wonderful acid textures, alien jungle atmosphere, and sun drenched melodies. Hard to find, but if you can definitely worth it.

Lemurians-input flip(procs remix)

The way this track paints dark landscapes in your mind is just incredible.

Ghreg on earth-Metafictional Quagmire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT9YnkeDDCA

If we're talking 'bout Psykovsky and Kindzadza, we have to mention:

OSOM - EXORCISTO (from Midnight's Shared Blossom)

It's totally insane... I really don't know what's going on in this track:) My mind is melting when I'm listening to this crazy piece of music.