Where to find/buy/download albums?

healium

So I wanted to buy some albums released this year - Hedonix "Order from Chaos", V/A - "People Walk Funny", and some others, and cannot find them at www.psyshop.com or www.saikosounds.com or www.beatport.com

Is there a good place that either sells or offers downloads of psy type music? I could go to discogs but then I have to buy them individually and pay a heap of shipping

thanks!

So I wanted to buy some albums released this year - Hedonix "Order from Chaos", V/A - "People Walk Funny", and some others, and cannot find them at www.psyshop.com or www.saikosounds.com or www.beatport.com

Is there a good place that either sells or offers downloads of psy type music? I could go to discogs but then I have to buy them individually and pay a heap of shipping

thanks!

Man just go to beatspace. Their customer service, communication and shipping prices are out of psyshop's third league - division east. Can't say much about saikosounds, but I bought my copy of "V/A People Walk Funny" off beatspace. Yeah, it was months ago, but maybe they still have it. I guess you will find that out yourself if you give it a shot :)

Happy shopping!

thanks!

You can purchase it right now on Saikosounds for $12.95

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=7839

Man just go to beatspace. Their customer service, communication and shipping prices are out of psyshop's third league - division east. Can't say much about saikosounds, but I bought my copy of "V/A People Walk Funny" off beatspace. Yeah, it was months ago, but maybe they still have it. I guess you will find that out yourself if you give it a shot :)

Happy shopping!

I just went over there and found a copy of kino oko lost entertainment. Never thought I would get it........ Thanks for the tip!!!

+1 for Beatspace, they often stock things long after everyone else. If you're looking for something distributed by Wirikuta (which is a hell of a lot of stuff) then their website is a good bet. For downtempo, I've found that the inSpiral shop sometimes has things that are hard to find elsewhere. Same goes for Farfield Records. When all else fails, it's a good idea to check the label's site in case they have their own shop (Avatar do, for example).