Best Of Other Electronica 2009

rino

I would have to say that Broken Note's Terminal Static is one of the best albums in 2009. Can't believe I didn't mention this sooner.

HELL YEAH!!! ALONG WITH 13TH MONKEY AND EMERGING ORGANISMS 3!!!

I'm kinda disappointed in the amount of response here... this is a topic I was looking forward to, a lot! Bring on the recommendations, guys. I got such a lot of inspiration out of last year's topic... :)

OK HERE'S MORE:)GRUNT:Live Assaults around Europe&PETROORIEN ROOLI,Slogun:bloody roots, hated perversions, Tourette - Jardin Du Sommeil, Sektor 304 - Soul Cleansing,Shift - Sleep Paralysis,Bereft - Your Messiah Will Fail,Mourmansk150-No Volunteer 4 This Society, Azoikum - Anthropophagy,EPOCHATE:CHRONICLES OF A DYING ERA, BIOMEKKANIK:STATE OF PERFECTION,DETRITUS:THE THINGS GONE WRONG, OPPOSITE EXHALE:NOTHING LASTS, DEFRAG:LAMENT ELEMENT, THE TEKNOIST: LIKE A HURRICANE MADE OF ZOMBIES, SCRAPED.DX: MERCILESS PROTRACTION, HANDS&FORMS OF HANDS 2009, DJ HIDDEN: THE WORDS BELOW, LAST DAYS:THE SAFETY OF THE NORTH, The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Emsemble: Here Be Dragons,Heimstatt Yipotash:Urban Night Motifs, machinenfest09, elektroanschlag 10, Schlagstrom vol. 4, monoamine:like a machine, Kod.Ex 2CD compilation, Reload Invasion and Friends 2009, mono no aware:ketoujin, last days of sex:great irony&thepolitically sexplosive,greyhound:tactical evolution, geistform:proanalogic,halo manash:taiwaskivi,ArktauEos-Ai Ma Ra,....last but not least(it's 2010 but still awesome)-Posted Image...now g'head and soundtrip :)

• 2 months later...

Steve Roach - Dynamic Stillness

Yagya - Rigning

Alva Noto - Xerrox Vol.2

Moritz Von Oswald Trio - Vertical Ascent

Intrusion - The Seduction Of Silence

Robert Henke - Indigo_Transform

Brock Van Wey - White Clouds Drift On And On

Ozric Tentacles - The YumYum Tree

Snd - Atavism

probably Monolake - Silence as well but I've just ordered it.