OH MY GAAAAAWWWWD!

Melancholyman

News from Ultimae

Ok, so it seems as during 2010!! We get both Carbon Based Lifeforms (possibly first quarter) and a release from Solar Fields! I was completely unaware of Solar Fields release, I will try to reach him for a comment! Please be free to specualte about Magnuses coming masterpiece, or share information!!

I will speculate a bit, in the name of uselessness. Before Solar Fields released Leaving Home and Extended, at the same time. Maybe the same event is occuring here, where his new album is sort of a ambient version of the main album. This would make this one somewhat like Leaving Home in regard to the tempo, maybe. It might be his second uptempo album aswell, after Earthshine! Whichever the outcome, we still win! B)

Thats great news !

Solar Fields and CBL will represent some of their new tracks in my town next week ;)

20 of the month Jaia,Cell and Solar fields and 22 CBL and Sync24 B)

Please record it! :o

He had tracks on the two Oxycanta compilations on Ultimae, Trampoline Hotel & Strawberry Planetarium were just great & I am really looking forward to a full album! I guess it will be on the more ambient side of ultimae though B)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see why you're so excited. Both those artists sound boring and uncool from what I sampled. I Awake and Hol Bauman sound cool and maybe Aes Dana.

Ofc you don't understand, you don't enjoy these artists, thus you cannot perceive my enthusiasm.

You've probably already heard it, but:

Doesn't sound bad :) I'm really looking forward to the new album and also the one from Asura. :))

Yez, such a wonderful track, I heard it live! I was on the premises at the time t for the performance!

He had tracks on the two Oxycanta compilations on Ultimae, Trampoline Hotel & Strawberry Planetarium were just great & I am really looking forward to a full album! I guess it will be on the more ambient side of ultimae though B)

I've checked his track on Oxycanta Trampoline Hotel quite good, very pleasing(very calm), old school ambient.

I which they make some more compilations like this,

as for the future releases, I think that ASURA is the first artist this year, his 4th album will surely have a place in my library.

Looks like another good year for Ultimae. ^_^

CBL have been working on their third album for awhile, though, right?

Magnus already working on another album? Craziness.

Can't wait for Asura's album too.

And Hybrid Leisureland. ;)

I knew the tracks but I didn't know it was Hybrid Leisureland, I can understand your anticipation. I think that, this might somewhat be, in the same extension (musically) as Cell's album.

If you guys want to share the Ultimae Love with people who don't know them... I made a 30 mins "megamix" in 2007 which had, back then, 2 mins from each albums they have released (tho now it's outdated, of course, but the feel is still there) :

http://www.jsdecarie.com/ultimae/ultimae.mp3

Ultimae is aware of that mix and has listened to it. I called it "What if you only had 30 mins to discover Ultimae..."

Hope it'll be useful :) Tracklisting upon request!