Supernatural by Graham Hancock

Www.grahamhancock.com/supernatural

Website for the work. I think this work is appropriate to the community here if not already suggested by someone else (i havent looked).

Pretty large work biggest one ive ever read... Thousand or more pages i think and small font. Nontheless his account if his psychedelic experiences anthropology and his linking of all contact expieriences thoughout history and prehistory is a truly origional peice of research and worth the read. You will get some background into all kinds of magical tales from many cultures as Hancock links them togather with human psycology civilizartion history knowlwdge and future horizions. Anyone who enjoys Terrence Mckenna will enjoy this work. Reasonable and well argued. I would say the cutting edge published work on the research into these areas of psychedelic expieriences and what they mean for mankind. Hancock argues for these tupes of experiences as being central to humanity as we know it. My first book ive read by hancock and i think his latest. I compare him to Mckenna because of a similarity of perspective however while Mckennas main objective is to blow your mind with his poetic speech Hancock is in my opinion superior in convincing arguments and depth research in this work.

Fingerprints of the Gods is another great work of Hancock. An archaeologic and ("pre")historic research about civilization on earth, its chronology and its monuments and relics, a book that stands out for its well proofed arguments and criticism against established history's and archaeology's views and compromising judgements.

• 11 months later...

Don't be put off by the 1000+ pages, this book is really interesting.

Another book well worth the read is DMT The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman. If I remember it correctly Graham Hancock interviews Rick in Supernatural.

Great reading if you've had way out altered experiences...