T. G. T.

deepXcode

TURBO GOA TRANCE

Posted Image
* Since 07.01.2010 goes international! (Originally started at 04.12.2008 at Ukraine's PsyShine)
** Original design by TM

Let the name and the picture would speak for themselves for this sub-genre of GOA-trance music (defined by me):
- music that represents motion by itself in the whole track with the mood of power, strength, happiness, pleasure and love
- on the picture left-vertical part it says (in Russian): "HERE'S THE TURBOJET TRAIN IS RUNNING FAST..."; on the right: "ON EARTH, IN HEAVEN AND ON THE SEA Turbojet: [pic] Airplante, [pic] Boat, [pic] Train", "Technics of the Youthful - 3, 1971"

Here are some examples (from my collection):

1st class:
  • Blue Planet Corporation - Alidade [blue Planet, RE, 2008, Northen Exposure rec.]
  • TMM - Cmos-K (live at The Beach Trance Party) [VA - GOA Trance Vol. 3, 1998, T.R.N.C. rec.]
  • Aqualite - Wavemaker [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]
2nd class:
  • Blue Planet Corporation - Micromega [blue Planet, RE, 2008, Northen Exposure rec.]
  • Blue Planet Corporation - Atoll [blue Planet, RE, 2008, Northen Exposure rec.]
  • Cosmic Navigators - First Tour [VA - Spiritual Moves, 1999, Agitato Israel]
  • Etnica - Vimana [VA - Goa Times Now & Then, 2008, Shivlink Austria]
  • Kailash - Higher (Original Mix) [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Fuzzy Logic - Mega Goa [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, 1997, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]
  • Spindrift - Mission From God [2004, Resonant Earth rec.]
  • Mindsphere - Operation Side [inner Cyclone, 2007, Metapsychic rec.]
3rd class:
  • Ultravision - The Tunnel [VA - Trance Of The Gods, RE, 2009, Hypnotic US]
  • Construction - Non E Existence [VA - Trance Of The Gods, RE, 2009, Hypnotic US]
  • The Scarab - Koala [VA - Trance Of The Gods, RE, 2009, Hypnotic US]
  • Trilithon - Cyber Train [VA - GOA Trance Vol. 3, 1998, T.R.N.C. rec.]
  • DJ Dione - The Helicopter (extended remix) [VA - GOA Trance Vol. 3, 1998, T.R.N.C. rec.]
  • Elysium & Graham Wood - Mission 1 [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Kaaya - Circular Sanctuary [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Elysium - Master Of The Rainforest [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Elysium - Wind Of Dust [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Cybernaut - Brain Drain [Hydrophonics, 1998, Magick Eye rec.]
  • Cybernaut - Metal Birds [Hydrophonics, 1998, Magick Eye rec.]
  • Cybernaut - Tuxutat [Hydrophonics, 1998, Magick Eye rec.]
  • Cybernaut - Cheddar Gorgeous [Hydrophonics, 1998, Magick Eye rec.]
  • Cybernaut - Califrae [Hydrophonics, 1998, Magick Eye rec.]
  • Bypass Unit - Hypnotic Voice [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]
  • Koxbox - Acid Vol.3 [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]
  • The Brain - Now Is Forever [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]

The faster, the more energetic, the purer the fuel, the smoother the move - the higher the class!

Hope you have gotten the feeling and the vision pretty right. Post here the names, that you have traveled on and its considered class. Only 1-2 classes are the most preferred.

**ATTENTION** In case you listen(ed) not only legally obtained music, please, post here ONLY if your information comes from the legally listened sources, no pirated MP3s or illegal youtubes (and alike), except for the special cases, maybe. Thanks.
**ATTENTION-2** I am not curious about the music which made you feel in being motion (flying, traveling, etc). I am only curious about the music which represents the motion by itself (even if its name doesn't have the meaning related to the motion) like on the examples above. So, be extremely, absolutely cautious about mentioning here artists like Hallucinogen, Filteria.. Or from "darkpsy" or "psyprog".
**ATTENTION-3** Please, no off-topic at all.

Well, once I was listening to an illegally downloaded mp3 copy of Filteria's "Operation Pulse" and I was thinking, damn this stuff really makes me feel like I'm flying. So I guess I would add that track to your list.

On a complete side note; what a brutally cold winter it has been. I heard the sun is shining over Moscow though, long live communism.

I think most of this you've got up there is really good acid trance, maybe alot of those are on the goa side of things (like tempo), otherwise pure acid trance. Especially cybernaut :) Awesome style of music.

TURBO GOA TRANCE

Posted Image

* Since 07.01.2010 goes international! (Originally started at 04.12.2008 at Ukraine's PsyShine)

** Original design by TM

Let the name and the picture would speak for themselves for this sub-genre of GOA-trance music (defined by me):

- music that represents motion by itself in the whole track with the mood of power, strength, happiness, pleasure and love

- on the picture left-vertical part it says (in Russian): "HERE'S THE TURBOJET TRAIN IS RUNNING FAST..."; on the right: "ON EARTH, IN HEAVEN AND ON THE SEA Turbojet: [pic] Airplante, [pic] Boat, [pic] Train", "Technics of the Youthful - 3, 1971"

Here are some examples (from my collection):

1st class:

• Blue Planet Corporation - Alidade [blue Planet, RE, 2008, Northen Exposure rec.]
  • TMM - Cmos-K (live at The Beach Trance Party) [VA - GOA Trance Vol. 3, 1998, T.R.N.C. rec.]
  • Aqualite - Wavemaker [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]
2nd class:

• Blue Planet Corporation - Micromega [blue Planet, RE, 2008, Northen Exposure rec.]
  • Blue Planet Corporation - Atoll [blue Planet, RE, 2008, Northen Exposure rec.]
  • Cosmic Navigators - First Tour [VA - Spiritual Moves, 1999, Agitato Israel]
  • Etnica - Vimana [VA - Goa Times Now & Then, 2008, Shivlink Austria]
  • Kailash - Higher (Original Mix) [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Fuzzy Logic - Mega Goa [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, 1997, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]
  • Spindrift - Mission From God [2004, Resonant Earth rec.]
  • Mindsphere - Operation Side [inner Cyclone, 2007, Metapsychic rec.]
3rd class:

• Ultravision - The Tunnel [VA - Trance Of The Gods, RE, 2009, Hypnotic US]
  • Construction - Non E Existence [VA - Trance Of The Gods, RE, 2009, Hypnotic US]
  • The Scarab - Koala [VA - Trance Of The Gods, RE, 2009, Hypnotic US]
  • Trilithon - Cyber Train [VA - GOA Trance Vol. 3, 1998, T.R.N.C. rec.]
  • DJ Dione - The Helicopter (extended remix) [VA - GOA Trance Vol. 3, 1998, T.R.N.C. rec.]
  • Elysium & Graham Wood - Mission 1 [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Kaaya - Circular Sanctuary [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Elysium - Master Of The Rainforest [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Elysium - Wind Of Dust [RE, Kristan Andersen self-released]
  • Bypass Unit - Hypnotic Voice [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]
  • Koxbox - Acid Vol.3 [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]
  • The Brain - Now Is Forever [VA - Hypnotic Illusions Volume 1, Stereo & Video, Hypnotic rec.]

The faster, the more energetic, the purer the fuel, the smoother the move - the higher the class!

Hope you have gotten the feeling and the vision pretty right. Post here the names, that you have traveled on and its considered class. Only 1-2 classes are the most preferred.

**ATTENTION** In case you listen(ed) not only legally obtained music, please, post here ONLY if your information comes from the legally listened sources, no pirated MP3s or illegal youtubes (and alike), except for the special cases, maybe. Thanks.

**ATTENTION-2** I am not curious about the music which made you feel in being motion (flying, traveling, etc). I am only curious about the music which represents the motion by itself (even if its name doesn't have the meaning related to the motion) like on the examples above. So, be extremely, absolutely cautious about mentioning here artists like Hallucinogen, Filteria.. Or from "darkpsy" or "psyprog".

Duuude, lay off the acid... srsly...

Oh yeah Goa trance with crazy amounts of hard, trippy acid! My favourite subgenre too. All these tracks are guaranteed acidic B)

Mama Indica - Radioactive Rain

Moonweed - Telepath

Cosmosis - Gift of the Gods

Bamboo Forest - Sadhu

Doof - Double Dragons

Hallucinogen - Space Pussy

Kopfuss Resonator and DJ Jörg - Whipbird

MWNN presents Yogi and Grey One - Big Trouble in Outer Space

Razor's Edge - Exquisite Sin (Exquisite Acid Mix)

Trilithon - Trance Dance

Tufaan - Probe (Green Nuns of the Revolution remix)

Zodiac Youth - Fast Forward the Future (Voodoo People Mix)

Full list of acidic music here

Eh? What? I can't hear you over the acid...

deepXcode is looking for help here into completing his list.

His tastes are what they are. Maybe youo're less into that kind of tracks, but I would advise those who are to take part now.

Please propose tracks.

Well, once I was listening to an illegally downloaded mp3 copy of Filteria's "Operation Pulse" and I was thinking, damn this stuff really makes me feel like I'm flying. So I guess I would add that track to your list.

On a complete side note; what a brutally cold winter it has been. I heard the sun is shining over Moscow though, long live communism.

Reply:

I think most of this you've got up there is really good acid trance, maybe alot of those are on the goa side of things (like tempo), otherwise pure acid trance. Especially cybernaut :) Awesome style of music.

Reply:

3rd class:

Only 1-2 classes are the most preferred.

Reply:

Oh yeah Goa trance with crazy amounts of hard, trippy acid! My favourite subgenre too. All these tracks are guaranteed acidic B)

Moonweed - Telepath

Bamboo Forest - Sadhu

Doof - Double Dragons

Trilithon - Trance Dance

Full list of acidic music here

Eh? What? I can't hear you over the acid...

Reply:

deepXcode is looking for help here into completing his list.

His tastes are what they are. Maybe youo're less into that kind of tracks, but I would advise those who are to take part now.

Please propose tracks.

well it's not his tastes since I have tastes that are similar, it's the way he asks for it... like on one hand he's asking for recomendations and on the other he's almost spitting in your face telling you what he doesn't want... I know of people who have been banned for less than that over here...

meh you're just taking his side because he's recomending your stuff ;) It wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that this dude is actually yet another one of bwhale's multiple personalities who's pulling your leg. Think about it...

Actually I don't get the idea of 1st, 2nd and 3rd class (where my tracks are included) as if my tracks are less important. But that's of course taste. So no I am not taking his side at all because he has included my music and that is a very typical cheap shot from your side to justify your agenda against him.

I find your reaction against him weird as I did not see any part from his side that could justify your reaction.

And you really seem to see bwhale Ghosts everywhere ;)

Actually I don't get the idea of 1st, 2nd and 3rd class (where my tracks are included) as if my tracks are less important. But that's of course taste.

I would say this is less on the taste side but more on the technical side of the track.

The most important here is the bass-line. It should sound really "turbulistic", like a real, powerful motor. The best example is Aqualite - Wavemaker. BPC and Cybernaut tracks have also very representative bass line. As well as Elysium's Master Of The Rainforest in its original version.

I would love to mention here only 1st class track having the described above bass-line. But I do not know/own them.

The next by Importance is the speed. I would also love to list in the first class tracks with at least 155, but I am unable to.

Fuzzy Logic - Mega Goa could be of a 1st class if having the better bass-line and more developed its second part. As well as Cosmic Navigators - First Tour.

Next by Importance is the overall driving energy the track gives. This is somewhat about the taste. It should carry 1 main single "message", be one piece instead of a lot of twists and chaotic movements. There should be no chaos, no madness or any of the such a things.

Track Cmos-k by TMM could had have a better developed bass line, more "turbulistic", but still, the overall development of track matches the feeling of "being driven by the purest fuel".

Alidade track, sounds almost perfect by the means.

Etnica's Vimana has the really strong parts. Vimana is a name of UFO's craft, so no doubts this track has been built with motion in mind. The most important part starts at 4:40 where the "turbo drive" begins.

Spindrift's Mission From God is also a very matching track - carries the message which unfolds at the end in a very driving way. Same as when you are traveling and reaching the destination. The bass-line could have been better (more "turbulistic") of course.

Kailash's Higher is also a very matching track. It made so that from the beginning it drives the listener to the very specific destination - higher!

Then, I also include here the tracks which simply represent the motion, even if its not that driving and fast:

Ultravision - The tunnel - brilliant track, good match, but not energetic and driving enough, thats why 3rd class

Trilithon - Cyber Train - also name and the construction speak for themselves, but I am seeking for rather more faster, powerful and contemporary trains running to the very bright and high destination.

DJ Dione - The Helicopter (extended remix) - same here

I also included the tracks which by its sound represent motion to me:

The Scarab - Koala - ONLY here you might say this is acid trance. But I would say that "acid" used here as a part of the whole motion, very harmonizing with the bass-line and its tempo which sound "turbulistic" enough.

Construction - Non E Existence - gives a feeling of being inside of the moving vehicle.

Kaaya - Circular Sanctuary - same here, though being slow, gives a feeling of motion. Also says sometimes "ride the snake" which proves that the track has been built with the motion in mind.

I guess I dont need to comment further and it should now be obvious why I included which track and which class given to it.

I would only add that for the:

- 1st class tracks, there could be a picture near with a very modern and fast train Posted Image

- 2nd class - some ordinary train Posted Image

- and for 3rd class - trains from the 100s years ago Posted Image

but I'm not having the proper pics at the moment.

Actually I don't get the idea of 1st, 2nd and 3rd class (where my tracks are included) as if my tracks are less important. But that's of course taste. So no I am not taking his side at all because he has included my music and that is a very typical cheap shot from your side to justify your agenda against him.

I find your reaction against him weird as I did not see any part from his side that could justify your reaction.

And you really seem to see bwhale Ghosts everywhere ;)

well you've obviously haven't seen the tribute to Elysium topic then, have you? Anyway, my main issue is that these posts have all the trademarks of a psynew troll: people posting wierd things in a "scientific" manner, reminding me of such illustrious former psynews figures as feathers and Jacob... anyway, I guess it really doesn't matter what I think about all this, if you're ok with him then please recommend him some stuff.

And to give an ON topic reply for once: Pleiadians - IFO album is definately one for you, deepXcode ;)

And to give an ON topic reply for once: Pleiadians - IFO album is definately one for you, deepXcode ;)

Thanks! I hope you listened to this at least once from the legal source. And this is already on my target, its now available through digital distribution, but I'm not hurrying with it as its too obvious choice. Seeking for something more, if it does exist.

I thought I was on topic... :S Tried to provide some hopefully helpful suggestions...

Ok, lets leave o** topic on the previous page. Its just you said they are "guaranteed acidic", but I am not seeking for that, but rather for "guaranteed turbo driven".

Oh yeah Goa trance ... hard, trippy...! ...

Moonweed - Telepath

Bamboo Forest - Sadhu

Doof - Double Dragons

Trilithon - Trance Dance

Have you listened all of these tracks from the legal source at least once?

Trilithon - Trance Dance - Thanks, I am already curious about this track and its release at least because its member's Huib Schippers under TMM project Cmos-K track is already in my 1st class list!

Doof - Double Dragons - Used to be one of my loveliest tracks of mp3 era. 5 years ago. But now I wont consider it as "turbo GOA" styled.

MWNN presents Yogi and Grey One - Big Trouble in Outer Space - Yes, thanks again. This track as well as some others from Pigs In Space release are on my target already. Might be a perfect match and both the old CD and digital version are available now.

Cosmosis - Gift of the Gods - Same, 5 years ago it was somewhat OK for me. But now I'm not looking into Cosmosis side anymore.

Hallucinogen - Space Pussy - Oh.. Hallunicogen is like the criminal for me. It may do have a very powerful and really "turbulistic" bass-line but then turns it into something that I'm totally not looking for. I used to like is only track - LSD, but.. not anymore.

Tufaan - Probe (Green Nuns of the Revolution remix) - From my memory, after searching for GOA vinyls year ago, I remember I put an eye on Tufaan. Thx would consider it once again, in a legal way this time.

As for the rest, according to their names, Fast Forward the Future and Whipbird seems to be relevant.

But after all, if all comes from illegal mp3s, sorry, I would better have no replies at all! Purity is the main goal now.

well you've obviously haven't seen the tribute to Elysium topic then, have you? Anyway, my main issue is that these posts have all the trademarks of a psynew troll: people posting wierd things in a "scientific" manner, reminding me of such illustrious former psynews figures as feathers and Jacob... anyway, I guess it really doesn't matter what I think about all this, if you're ok with him then please recommend him some stuff.

No I did not see that topic and frankly I do also not see any trolling in that topic no matter if it's about my music or any ones else. And I do not agree that a person is a troll just because he or she does not meet your standard of "normal". Then a lot of present and past members here should have been labeled "trolls" if we go down the road of "weirdness". Incl. yourself and me ;)

So maybe it is b-whale or maybe it's not. I don't really know and I wont jump to conclusions. Let's leave that to Mars. But just because someone make a "weird" topic in your opinion does not make them an instant troll. One thing though. Go to his/her profile. I have not yet seen b-whale fill out the profile as deepXcode's. So maybe give this member the benefit of the doubt before pointing fingers?

And my initial reaction was not toward your post even though I also find it judgmental. It was toward longloststar's rather unkind remark.

Have a great Weekend :)

Well.. some years ago in 2006 once finally appeared in my own apartment, with unlimited Internet and the speakers with sub-woofer connected to my pc, I turned on the music in the shuffle mode having about 24,000 of songs in playlist. I then opened the window and lightened up the cigarette, symbolically to feel and celebrate the freedom. Right after I took the first inhale, the Russian band called 0 (zero) started playing with their song "Walking, Smoking..." ;)

It was the only song I was having from them and the most of the tracks were international electronic music of many sorts..

I then also read somewhere that some artists revived GOA trance, which are Ypsilon 5 and Filteria.

After downloading Filteria's releases and Suntrip's Apsara compilation, I was like.. "whoa!! Sooo driving! And sounds like that 'old' GOA, but just full of drive. I'm now surely realise how people where tripping and riding under GOA trance at 90s!" I was liking it in the way I was up to it at that time.

But now I have my 500gb HDD's PCB burnt broken with all of those downloads and I harmonically have no intention to get back to those loads of mp3s anymore! Though surely going to listen previews/read reviews of all of the Suntrips record's releases and buy some the most significant for the beginning as by its label name and many album covers, it should have been very matching to what I'm seeking in music now, but now I am having strong doubts..

Mindfeld - odyssey of the mind

Zodiac youth - Devil circus

Trancentral four - A trip to goa

Complete albums that might fullfill your expectations.

And yes i listened to the original source......

Well.. some years ago in 2006 once finally appeared in my own apartment, with unlimited Internet and the speakers with sub-woofer connected to my pc, I turned on the music in the shuffle mode having about 24,000 of songs in playlist. I then opened the window and lightened up the cigarette, symbolically to feel and celebrate the freedom. Right after I took the first inhale, the Russian band called 0 (zero) started playing with their song "Walking, Smoking..." ;)

It was the only song I was having from them and the most of the tracks were international electronic music of many sorts..

I then also read somewhere that some artists revived GOA trance, which are Ypsilon 5 and Filteria.

After downloading Filteria's releases and Suntrip's Apsara compilation, I was like.. "whoa!! Sooo driving! And sounds like that 'old' GOA, but just full of drive. I'm now surely realise how people where tripping and riding under GOA trance at 90s!" I was liking it in the way I was up to it at that time.

But now I have my 500gb HDD's PCB burnt broken with all of those downloads and I harmonically have no intention to get back to those loads of mp3s anymore! Though surely going to listen previews/read reviews of all of the Suntrips record's releases and buy some the most significant for the beginning as by its label name and many album covers, it should have been very matching to what I'm seeking in music now, but now I am having strong doubts..

oh so in other words you have already listened to 99% of the tracks that fit your search criteria and don't really care about any recomendations here cause you already know the tracks... happy trolling to you too :)

oh so in other words you have already listened to 99% of the tracks that fit your search criteria and don't really care about any recomendations here cause you already know the tracks... happy trolling to you too :)

Not really. There were mostly new psy trance albums as of "psy" part of my died mp3 collection (there were also many legal mp3s from netlabels). I can add just a few tracks from my memory, but wont add them because I dont own the releases. The idea of this topic is to get the help of what would be the best for me to buy now.

PS. And why havent you highlighted this part:

the most of the tracks were international electronic music of many sorts

I see I might need to advise you to heal yourself from paranoia, as Elysium already noticed.

Edited by deepXcode

Cosmosis - Gift of the Gods - Same, 5 years ago it was somewhat OK for me. But now I'm not looking into Cosmosis side anymore.

Really weird, because his Synergy album from 1998 is a masterpiece of fast, acidic, kaleidoscopic multi-layered, psychedelic trance.

Try those before writing Cosmosis completely off your list:

or some recent stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2aRsa_MVck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_56USa2rUY

:ph34r: I'm not sure if you are serious with this, but this remix ruined the original song (which original version, as you most likely noticed, is 1 of the only 3 tracks in the 1st class) completely!! In my opinion and feeling the "full-on" bass-line totally destructed the pure driving energy put into track, not talking about the other "effects". I stopped listening to this at 3:22

Mindfeld - odyssey of the mind

Zodiac youth - Devil circus

Trancentral four - A trip to goa

Complete albums that might fullfill your expectations.

And yes i listened to the original source......

Thanks for the pure infromation. Some Mindfielld's tracks were already suggested to me in the local "psy forum" of my country. Will be considering them now.

Really weird, because his Synergy album from 1998 is a masterpiece of fast, acidic, kaleidoscopic multi-layered, psychedelic trance.

Try those before writing Cosmosis completely off your list:

or some recent stuff:

Well, again, I'm not seeking for acidic music. But for the clean, may say spiritual drive. Which is by correct understanding of the word 'psychedelic' trance should be. But if you say it is fast, thanks, I may give it a try once more. It was really long time ago since I was listening to it the last time.

And please, do not post youtube links. Just the track names. I can listen to the samples at junodownload.com where all of his releases are available now. And I hope you listened to originals.

PS. As of looking to your discogs collection, seems like you own all of his releases. But still, please, just mention the names.

Edited by deepXcode

Dude lay off the bashing. The only trolling here at the moment is from you!

hey code man, check out:

Non Fiction - The Submarine (Non Fiction - Aspect to the Future, 1998 Shem Records)

Cyber Planet - Khooman (Cyber Planet - Mind Tripping, 2001 Area 51)

Cyber Planet - New Dimension (Cyber Planet - Mind Tripping, 2001 Area 51)