6. Past Midnight
SUNCOLLECTOR

7. Red Dust
PROTONICA

8. Feel like i know
INTENSE SANITY

9. Cold Case (Re Edit)
MUTE

Aphonix Records from Switzerland is a Sub Label of Werkraum INFX Records and the land of watchmakers is right on time with this release. This is an unbelievable gem in the progressive trance arena. The compilation opens with one of the most deep and rich tracks I have ever heard. "Out of Space" has it all: divine melodies, a good beat and superb effects. The progressive trance project of Ananda Shake continues the good vibes with "Klaris." The pads in the break are truly heavenly. "Speed of Thought" has a really cool break, almost android in its feel. "Feel Like I Know" is a superbly mellow trip with growling synths and dancing leads. So many compilations have only a few good tracks and the rest are filler. Not this one. Bottom line this is outstanding progressive trance music and I am glad I finally found it. Highly recommended.

Psyshop

Mdk

Funny how opinions can differ. I thought this release could actually be left alone quite easily. Only two tracks are good on this one. The track by infinity, who is doing a very good job recently, is very nice. Although the break is a little too long. And the symphonix track which rocks. But the others are nothing special in my humble opinion. The Protonica track is decent though. I might think too much from a dj perspective. But most tracks arent really that powerful.