Suntrip cd # 13

Pandemonium

It was discussed there.

There are 3 possibilities:

- There is a SUNCD13 in the middle

- Sky Input is SUNCD1, Heliopolis is SUNCD4 >> Daze of Our Lives gets SUNCD*14*

- Filteria is superstitious

Well we know now there was no SUNCD13 in the middle.

And the real reason is a mix of the 2 remaining possibilities. Now if some artist claims SUNCD13, I guess we'll give him. We filled some hole already.

Nice to follow tradition, but this superstition is ridiculous! The number 13 is only unlucky since the Knights Templar were ordered arrested by Philip IV of France on the 13th. The fact that it becomes more than that is just ignorant, people need to get real - it's just a number.

In 1881, an influential group of New Yorkers led by U.S. Civil War veteran Captain William Fowler came together to put an end to this and other superstitions. They formed a dinner cabaret club, which they called the Thirteen Club. At the first meeting, on Friday 13 January 1881 at 8:13 p.m., 13 people sat down to dine in room 13 of the venue. The guests walked under a ladder to enter the room and were seated among piles of spilled salt. All of the guests survived. Thirteen Clubs sprang up all over North America for the next 40 years. Their activities were regularly reported in leading newspapers, and their numbers included five future U.S. presidents, from Chester A. Arthur to Theodore Roosevelt. Thirteen Clubs had various imitators, but they all gradually faded from interest as people became less superstitious

Nice to follow tradition, but this superstition is ridiculous! The number 13 is only unlucky since the Knights Templar were ordered arrested by Philip IV of France on the 13th. The fact that it becomes more than that is just ignorant, people need to get real - it's just a number.

Well as I explained this was not really tradition. If it had been only me "Daze" would have been SUNCD13.

I used to be super Cartesian, but after knowing some artists better, I undertsand some are very sensitive and/or may have their reasons.

What is it after all: a number. What importance? So if tomorrow some artist claims SUNCD99 for some reason, I'll give it.

what about Goa-Head vol.13? ;) it's just a number , Math. :)

Goa-Head was (still is :P) a series from a music giant, so if it didn't sell it wouldn't have been a big loss :lol:

Curiously Tantrance stopped at 12 in 2002 - only to resurface with 13 last August :lol:;):P

Goa-Head was (still is :P) a series from a music giant, so if it didn't sell it wouldn't have been a big loss :lol:

Curiously Tantrance stopped at 12 in 2002 - only to resurface with 13 last August :lol:;):P

hahahah :P well the best music started to fade away from 13 forward so it doesn't matter anymore i guess (sorry Goa-Head compilation) :lol:

Didn't know about that TanTrance one , but anyway that should be a coincidence unless they done it on purpose , don't forget the number 13 can be lucky and unlucky for some ;) .

As for Suntrip , i believe they are professional people and 13 or not 13 , the only number it matters to them is 604.

funny that came up on the 13th of last august with some music that has nothing to do with tan trance and it has shiva the god of destruction on the cover. well i guess it says pretty much it . lol , still im not superstitious , they picked the right number in the series to release this crappy sound , maybe they wont get as many luck with it . :lol:

Just looking at the tracklist I can safely it has absolutely nothing to do with the previous ones. What a bunch of fucks for having the guts to release on that name.