darkpsy question.....

ouroboros

And how about Cybernetika (Nanospheric) and Deja Vu Fabrique (aka Zolod) ?

I wanted to start a thread myself for "driving and melodic 'darkpsy' similar to Deja Vu Fabrique"...

..Also maybe Suria

..And Uforica (aka Oberon) might be matching too

Edited by deepXcode

thnx for the suggestions ill check those out.

also sorry i should have given examples in the first place.

i like stuff like psykovsky, suria, cpc, and elektrypnose. those seem to be more driving and hard rather than trying to be "spooky" with lots of just random sounds.

Is Ouroboros - Dreamer (VA - Kalila) your creation? I was just listening to this compil and realized that this track is somewhat more creative and complete sounding than the previous ones and the artist's name was looking similar to the starter of the topic I was having being opened.. Most likely its not, as its too glitchy, so never mind then.

Edited by deepXcode

Is Ouroboros - Dreamer (VA - Kalila) your creation? I was just listening to this compil and realized that this track is somewhat more creative and complete sounding than the previous ones and the artist's name was looking similar to the starter of the topic I was having being opened.. Most likely its not, as its too glitchy, so never mind then.

lol...no thats not me...and yes its way too glitchy

seems most of the new dark stuff i hear is mostly anoying sounds jumping all over the place.

thnx

That's why I find all that dark stuff unlistenable.

The stuff you say you like Cpu and Suria I wouldn't class as dark psy that's just good old psy trance a lot of the dark stuff is horrible it sounds like a brick in a spin dryer.

That's why I find all that dark stuff unlistenable.

The stuff you say you like Cpu and Suria I wouldn't class as dark psy that's just good old psy trance a lot of the dark stuff is horrible it sounds like a brick in a spin dryer.

suria is definately darkpsy...and i said cpC not cpu...although i do like cpu as well.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're looking for non-glitchy, non-spooky, non-horror psy... well, it's plenty of this. In the last year there was many such releases, which of I recommend:

CPC - Subliminal Messages

Enichkin - In Memory Of Love

Fragletrollet - Playground Of Spirit

Atriohm and Encephalopaticys - Ukalen

But if you really want to introduce yourself to the dark side of the moon, I think, that you should get Goa Gil's comps:

Towards The One

Karmageddon

Worldbridger

Kali Yuga

These albums are mixes of the most nice things going on in darkpsy today. After this, if you dig into artists present on comps, you will know more about dark

• 3 weeks later...

ok so any of you guys (or gals) out there know of some non squelchy, non glitchy darkpsy.

seems most of the new dark stuff i hear is mostly anoying sounds jumping all over the place. im looking for some nice, clean, driving darkpsy with some power behind it.

thnx

Have you tried Quasar's One day?