Oforia: Another one bites the dust

Ormion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sesto sento rmx is just as BAD...

Lovely female voices from Aquatica, Indra, System Nipel and Electra let us feel like angels are coming down, filled up with the strictly power of psychedelic trance; hard dancefloor beats from DNA, Sesto Sento, F.F.T., Oforia and Astrix bring Templeton' s ultimate euphoric goa trance style to the top for the dancers!

Crying out of joy, getting a new spirit of positive energy with an everlasting smile on everybody's face the world will never forget!

This special psy trance entertainment includes green lightening psy drums, a smashing boom from heaven to earth.

This is DJ Templeton and Greatest Goa on earth. So please enjoy this lovely Psy Trance Revolution!

haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow!

That was.....

Shit!

:huh:

Definitely a far cry from the days he was being released on Dragonfly records (I still keep that record somewhere :)) This sounds like it belongs on a dancefloor in 1985 gay clubland :(

If he wants to change direction thats his prerogative, I wish he had done it under another name since he anyway has so many projects (Indoor, Omputer, Phreaky, Sound Pollution, Tandu, Oforia etc...) Just bought Retrodelic Vibes 3 and am listening to Oforia - Timelessness on it, wow he's come a long way with this new track :P

darkpsy : the new heavy metal

Some of it sounds more like a grinding black/noise style.

newschool : the new fullon

Ha! sometimes i have thought of this too for few tracks.

If he wants to change direction thats his prerogative, I wish he had done it under another name since he anyway has so many projects (Indoor, Omputer, Phreaky, Sound Pollution, Tandu, Oforia etc...) Just bought Retrodelic Vibes 3 and am listening to Oforia - Timelessness on it, wow he's come a long way with this new track :P

True, it is better for an artist to choose a new project name if he takes a different musical path and approach. And in this case, easier to cut relations with his past projects, sound and demanding listeners/followers with expectations.

True, it is better for an artist to choose a new project name if he takes a different musical path and approach.

I completely disagree. I've never understood why some artists change their artist name just to release different styles of music (assuming no member changes).

Edit: Of course I understand why, I just don't understand the desire. Who cares if it's a different style? I personally never blindly buy an album just because of the name, assuming it's going to be the same style I've known from that artist.

I personally don't understand how someone largely responsible for stuff like Pigs in Space (is that even true?) could make the crappy cheesefest Ofer's made on his own in the last decade or so. Doesn't make sense.

Maybe he hooked up with a demanding new girl who forces him to make utter shite that she will like or else she'll withhold the goods :ph34r:

I personally don't understand how someone largely responsible for stuff like Pigs in Space (is that even true?) could make the crappy cheesefest Ofer's made on his own in the last decade or so. Doesn't make sense.

wise words! It's funny how these artists had a period where it seemed that everything they touched turned to gold and now it's like they can't even make ONE freakin decent tune. My personal guess is that they layed off the acid...

I think they want more to climb the mainstream ladder, to make the big money.

I would not wondering if Oforia, Infected Mushroom or other famouse Psy-Trance musicians, will sign someday a contract from Sony Music or Universal Music. Because they music is going to more pop.

Maybe the new Astral Projection Album contains also some Pop-Psy-Trance songs.

I hope they don't has some, but who knows it.

The time is over, where all is sitting in a litte room and experiment with their music equiment.

You know all is changing, if good or bad.

"you wanna scream, you wanna shout,

but there is probably noo waay oout!"

this is so terrible it's actually damn funny :lol:

how about somebody (I look at you, producers) makes a track in this manner with lyrics like "the music has become so shit, but I love to milk your wallets" and such...

shit, this is actually a great idea!

The time is over, where all is sitting in a litte room and experiment with their music equiment.

You know all is changing, if good or bad.

You might think ... but it's not, I tell ya. Look @ my sig :)

I'm fed up with all the elitism and arrogance towards artists like this.

Seriously, what's wrong with full-on and other genres like this? Artists can choose to make what music they like, and people like Ofer and IM have probably gone mainstream since there's just not a market for the psytrance we like any more.

And not all of it's that bad...

I think Ofer Dikovsky has made enough good music to show he has nothing to prove and have the license to make whatever he wants...just my 2 cents.