New Elysium Website

Elysium

The new Elysium site is now online. Many more free downloads of my back catalog is being uploaded around the clock. I aim to have all Elysium releases made available in wav, mp3 and flac incl. printable original artwork (where possible).

Also notice the new blog system (guests can participate with comments) both in the News section as well as within the Release sections.

www.elysiumworld.dk/

...I don't really know which word is better to begin with. REGENERATED!

Though your new web site does not have the album with that name available for download (yet), but only "Celestial Sounds & Tribal Beats", this word does describe my feeling and the reason the best!

The site itself also posseses very warm feelings.

At first I was disappointed that only "Tribal" album is available, I was expecting for some GOA trance, like the first EP, but still decided to give it a try! I thought its going to be too dry, too abstract, too dark, too cold.. what tribal means to me.

But after hearing the first violin sounds, I became feeling being so positively impressed! The music sounded so deep, rich, fresh and what is most important - alive! Like being really taken from life, and from the natural life - the one suggested to humans by nature.

Then I really liked how the "ambient" sound turns into the trance! And always remains calm and strong, having that beat!

Some tracks are more "ambient", others are more trance, but all remain with that "calm and strong" energy put across of them! That what "tribal" supposed to mean here... I would call it as "calm and strong wide living energy". And is purely spiritual! What "psychedelic" music supposed to be. Spiritual as its easy, yet deeply strong and originally rich.

Of course there are some "weird" and "cold" moments, but no matter what, they are covered with the bright and warm ones! Or may be they should be there here and now.

..And then, from the first notes of "Wind of Dust" track, it sounded to familiar to me! I've surely heard it from some of Man With No Name creations.. it was his "mix set". Yes, its this track which I liked so much but never knew who it was singing until now! ;) Great surprise!

Lastly, I want to say again about the "real" sounds: violin, guitar, horses, water, fire, human - they all create this music what it appears to be! And it appears to be trance music! For me way many "psychedelic" trance tracks are missing this part, or better to say, I was missing for them.

Also this music is very self-expanding (uplifting), allows your spirit to consider things called "creation", "life" and "God" in a very pure way I would say. As allows to "watch" things from the side, from above. Celestial, right!

And finally, listening to it, while doing my "coding" before fall asleep, it has made my dreams being good ones - full of creativity intentions and nothing but! Thats why I said regenerated! :) And I hope it would support me futhermore.

PS. I have a couple of questions though:

- Why the track numbers are different from the one Discogs page?

- Why there is another album called "Celestial Sounds And Neurotic Tribal Beats" listed and seem to have all the same tracks, only have "Neurotic" added in the title? Aren't these Neurotic?!

- Why some tracks ends are likely being cut off..?

- Would the remixed version of "Wind of Dust" be available?

Thx for attention!

PS. I have a couple of questions though:

- Why the track numbers are different from the one Discogs page?

- Why there is another album called "Celestial Sounds And Neurotic Tribal Beats" listed and seem to have all the same tracks, only have "Neurotic" added in the title? Aren't these Neurotic?!

- Why some tracks ends are likely being cut off..?

- Would the remixed version of "Wind of Dust" be available?

Hi DeepXcode.

First a warm thanks for the very nice and positive "review" of "Celestial Sounds & Tribal Beats". It's very nice to hear your comments on this Album :)

Ok let me explain it to you :)

1. The track order on the download version is the correct way. There was an error on the CD (as on discogs) in the track order.

2. Nova Zembla Records in Belgium (the label I was signed to) took the Album without my permission from the studio in Amsterdam, where I recorded "Celestial Sound & Tribal Beats", and released it without asking me. At that time I had major issues with them regarding not being paid my royalties so this Album was not supposed to be offered to them. The Original title was indeed supposed to be "Celestial Sounds & Neurotic Tribal Beats" but I decided to change the title a little when I released it on my own with YOYO (BNE) in Israel a year later.

3. The original CD has all tracks mixed together. That’s why I edited some of the endings on the digital download. Later there will be original download made available with the mix untouched incl. a cue sheet (wav only).

4. I would love to make the MOS/Elysium remix of Wind of Dust available but sadly this track and the B-side "The Scream" has DATA errors on the DAT tape I got. If anyone has those tracks I would love to get two copies :)

Cheers and a Merry Christmas

Kristian

Hi!

I guess the best word to describe what I've posted above is "feedback" instead of "review". I already suggested to the administration of this web site to use this word more dominant to make it more alive! But they refused - keeping it traditional no matter what.

Ok, thanks, now I see everything. More to come then.

And I forgot to add that THIS is going to be my Christmas gift! :)

Merry Christmas to you as well

dXc

If any of you have a wav copy of the track "Xanuba" included on the Single Elysium vs. WORM "Xanuba/Yemaya" out on Nova Zembla and the Elysium vs. MOS release out on MASH Records including the tracks "Wind of Dust Remix" and "The Scream", then please contact me here or via email on my website so I can get copies from you and make the releases available on the Elysium website.

Cheers

Kristian

The task of uploading the whole Elysium back catalog is almost done with a few tracks gone missing.

I did not include the special israeli release "Monzoon" because the tracks on this release are to be found on the other releases on the site.

Subscribe to the Elysium RSS News

For regular News, Tour schedule and releases you can subscribe to the Elysium RSS in 2 ways.

Regular RSS (Readers)

Subscribe to RSS

Directly to your e-mail inbox

Subscribe to e-mail RSS

If any of you have a wav copy of the track "Xanuba" included on the Single Elysium vs. WORM "Xanuba/Yemaya" out on Nova Zembla and the Elysium vs. MOS release out on MASH Records including the tracks "Wind of Dust Remix" and "The Scream", then please contact me so I can get copies from you and make the releases available on the site.

Cheers

Kristian